We are based in the Peak District between Manchester and Sheffield and we aim to provide the finest authentic Neapolitan pizza. Pizzas are cooked in our cool branded Land Rover Defender with a wood fired oven thats guaranteed to add a special touch to your event.
We are a family business and our team has a wealth of professional culinary experience, with our Head Pizzaiolo, Adam, trained in Naples at the AVPN institute and our Head Chef, Sally, holding a professional Diploma in Bakery, Butchery and Charcuterie from the Artisan School of Food at Wellbeck.
Our dough is made using true Neapolitan methods. We let our dough mature and proove for 24 hours, this produces a crust with a deep complex flavour which is soft and digestible.
We use the finest traditional Italian ingredients on our pizzas, but we also like to use artisan local produce where available including produce made from our own farm!
Our pizzas are hand stretched using the traditional Neapolitan slap technique...
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Wood fired Neapolitan Pizza
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?yes
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
- What services do you offer?Mobile Neapolitan Pizza, we serve either from platters at the stall, or guests can come to the stall and request a pizza. Table service by special arrangement.
- What services do you offer?Mobile Pizza
Pizzas served from platters at our stall.
Pizzas served individually as guests request them from our stall.
Pizzas served to table by special arrangement.