Dough and Deer
Our military Green Land Rover Defender has been rescued from an airfield in Somerset and custom fitted with a wood-fired Pizza oven. the oven reaches soaring temperatures of 600 degrees and can cook a 10-inch pizza in just 90 seconds. We are able to travel over all terrains, around London and beyond, and are well equipped for large events, like weddings, parties and festivals. Let us do the hard work for you, and the washing up!
Liz• 15 Dec 2018
"Just to say a huge Thank you, you were both amazing and your Pizzas were fantastic. Such a great way to host a party, people loved the pizza's and salads, really great feedback.
You also had a very calming effect on me once you arrived so thank you."
Sarupa• 5 Jan 2019
"Happy New Year!
I wanted to thank you for the most delicious pizzas I have ever eaten on Saturday night. It was a pleasure dealing with you and the whole evening was fabulous thanks to the never ending supply of your pizzas for a lot of very hungry and drunk 18 year olds! I will spread the word about Dough and Deer as I was extremely impressed with your set up. I hope to be able to use you again at some point in the future…
Many thanks to you and your team…"
Chris and Ellen• 23 Mar 2019
"We just wanted to say a big thank you for your hard work yesterday at our wedding. Literally everyone loved the pizzas and the concept and as you saw there wasn't anything left! We are really happy that we chose you and wish you guys the best in the future.
Once again thanks for making our wedding so much fun!"
Joe• 1 Sep 2018
"You truly made our day so special.
We have so many comments about how quick the pizzas were being cooked, and even more comments about how unbelievably tasty they all were!
It was such a great touch when you boxed up the extra pizzas and allowed our guests (and us!) to have a midnight snack and pizza for breakfast! What could be better!?
The pizzas were fantastic and my family are still talking about them now, three weeks on!
We will definitely be keeping you in mind for future fam...
Jen• 8 Sep 2018
"Just wanted to say thank you so much for our wedding pizzas on Saturday!
You have been brilliant and we couldn’t thank you / recommend you enough!
Everyone absolutely loved it!"
- What services do you offer?Wood Fire Pizza - Prepared and Cooked Freshly in your garden, or venue!
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes - We cook directly from our Land Rover Defender Pizza Oven.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes - we can bespoke a menu of your choice.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Wood Fired Pizza and Side Salads
- What is included in the menu?Pizza Menu (Please choose four) 1. Marinara (v) San anzano tomatoes, fresh basil and olive oil. 2. Margherita (V) San manzano tomatoes, mozzarella, fresh basil and olive oil. 3. Salami San manzano tomatoes, mozzarella, milano salami and olive oil. 4. Crudo e rucolo San manzano tomatoes, mozzarella, prosciutto, rocket and parmesan. 5. Nduja San manzano tomatoes, mozzarella, spicy Calabrian Nduja sausage, fresh basil. 6. The doughy deer San manzano tomatoes, Venison Salami, stilton crumble, honey roasted beets. 7. Zucchini (v) San manzano tomatoes, brie, courgette, caramlised onion chutney. 8. Portobello San manzano tomatoes, mozzarella, portabello mushroom, truffle oil and parmesan. Something sweet 9. Nutella Sour Dough Pizza Base with melted nutella
Wood Fired Pizza Buffet