Double Take are a female fronted 4 piece Party band featuring a huge repertoire of all the best party songs from the last 7 decades. Double Take are made up of professional musicians who have worked with 'Catch 22' and 'The Sweat'. With top of the range equipment you can rest assure that Double Take will sound great in any venue. Their slick show will have the even the most hard to please music fan up on the dance floor showing of their best dance moves! With years of experience, tons of energy and a love to perform Double Take will bring the party to your dance floor.
Tom• 10 Feb 2018
Wow! Found this band was local so went to watch them first and was blown away! I spoke with Neil and he was happy to meet my needs for the event at a very fair price. The night was a great success and the band had great feedback from many of the guests. Highly recommend :)
Wedding• 27 Jan 2018
I haven’t even got round to sending my thank you cards, we thought the service was amazing! All our guests loved you guys! The music was spot on, we couldn’t t have asked for any better! Thanks so much! Honestly the best band at a wedding EVER! Thanks so much
Daniel• 3 Mar 2018
Wow... what more can I say! Double Take we’re fantastic at my birthday party. They filled the dance floor and everyone had a great night! Thank you - you guys rock!
Alice• 17 Mar 2018
We absolutely loved your performance, thank you so much!!! And thank you so much for staying late.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Unbeatable value for money pro party band.
- What are the highlights of your career?To many to mention!
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?This band has been designed to keep cost down to a minimum. All the equipment has been purchased and there is no management so you are only paying for the musicians time.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Holiday Parks, Birthday parties and other events/functions.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank Transfer, Cash, Paypal or cheque
- How long do you play for?Usually 2 x45mins or 2 x 1hrs however other time slots can be arranged.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes - Enough to fill 200 people sized venues.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
60’s and Rock n Roll
Great Balls Of Fire – Jerry Lee Lewis
Hound Dog – Elvis Presley
Hi ho silver lining - Jeff Beck
Tutti Frutti - Little Richard
Johny B Goode - Chuck Berry
I’m a Believer - T...