Dom Plays Sax
Whatever your occasion let Dom play Sax. Experienced saxophonist providing all types of music for your event To make your wedding, birthday, garden party or other event special look no further.
Alison• Sept. 29, 2018
Fantastic Sax player really friendly and set the tone just right for my Daughters Wedding I would highly recommend Dom and would definitely book him again.
Kerry Dean• July 21, 2018
"So professional, communication throughout was great.
On the evening Dom arrived early to set up and was a big part in surprising my husband. His sax playing was incrediable and all the guests loved it, we will be using again and also other guests have asked for details.
Thank you Dom."
Susan Langdon• May 6, 2018
It was a pleasure to meet Dom and have him to play at my 60th G&Tea Garden party. From the moment we accepted his quote Dom kept in touch and was very comfortable to adapt the playlist to suit what I wanted. On the day he was charming and played non stop through our party. It was the perfect backdrop to a perfect t day. Thank you Dom. I’m sure we will see you again. Warm regards, Susan & Tim
David Strickley• Dec. 20, 2017
Dom played for our Christmas gift shopping event at our hair and beauty salon and was fantastic. Really made the event feel special and classy. Brilliant addition to the festivities - very talented guy, would highly recommend!
Jacqui Goulding / Bedford Hospitals Charity• Nov. 4, 2017
"Thanks so much, Dom, for entertaining our guests as they arrived at our ""Sparks and Sparkles"" ball last Saturday at The Sharnbrook Hotel. You are a real professional - your charisma, choice of music and talent were perfect. I could listen to your play for hours on end. Many thanks and I hope you receive lots of bookings; we will certainly recommend you. Jacqui."
Jinny Shoosmith• Oct. 21, 2017
"Dom just wanted to say thank you for your brilliant performance on Saturday at our charity Ball and for giving up your time for us. Will definitely book you again next year. Also need to thank you for stepping in last minute for the 'pass the parcel' . We have had such great feedback so well done and thank you.
Jinny Shoosmith Head of Fundraising."
- How long do you play for?Usually one to three hours
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I bring my own amplifier and microphone.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes we have both Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment.
- How much space do you require?I only require a small corner to fit the amplifier and myself standing
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes if sheet music and backing track are available.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Breaks are required on an hourly basis purely to rest my lips. Breaks will last 15 minutes to allow me to get a glass of water
A vast repertoire to suit your needs and occasion.