Comprised of soulful female vocals, backing vocals and guitar, backing vocals and bass and drums, they rock the stage with their repertoire of both current and classic hits catering for all event types and all audiences. With 10 years of performing experience they know how to get a crowd going and keep them dancing all night.
What to expect
From the moment Divinity arrives their focus is on you and the event in hand up until the end of your event. Their infectious performances have been seen all over the U.K at many exclusive functions. Divinity's feel good covers lights up a room at the sound of the first note. They offer the option to add an acoustic duo set for earlier on in the day, ideal for wedding ceremonies, drinks reception and evening dinners. If you want an even fuller sound for their evening performance you can even add keys making the ultimate 5 piece party band. When you book Divinity you are provided with high end P.A, lighting and a playlist DJ servi...
Trudi Fabian• 1 Jul 2017
"I was lucky enough to see these guys at a friends birthday party and then we booked them for our wedding in July. Divinity did not disappoint, our guests are still saying how great the band was. Lots of compliments to Alley the singer who is fab! I like them because they play such a wide range of music which was great for us.
Thanks once again you were all fantastic and look forward to seeing you play again soon."
Luke at G Casino Luton• 3 Jun 2017
People kept asking us 'who was that band? They were awesome!'. They made the night so special and I would not hesitate to book them again. Thanks Divinity, you are awesome.
Stephanie Reeder• 7 Oct 2017
Thank you so much for our doing our Soul & Motown Annual Ball a great time was had by all our members. You delivered a top class service and you kept the dance floor filled from start to end.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Divinity are one of the most talented party bands to hire right now!
- What are the highlights of your career?Every event is a highlight to us, however we must say a fine highlight was playing a corporate event with Arsenal Football Club first team and reserves in attendance.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Divinity's lead singer is the USP (Unique Selling Point) she packs and exciting punch to her performance that trickles through to the musicians and of course to YOU!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Corporate Events, Birthday Parties, Presentations, Weddings, Civil Partnerships
- Who are your previous clients?Avon Cosmetics, Barclaycard, G Casino, Weddings, Birthday Parties
- How can event planners pay for your services?BACS - Payment(s) must be cleared prior to event date
- How long do you play for?We offer 2 x 60 minutes sets or 3 x 40 minutes sets
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, with the added bonus of a sound engineer using top end P.A / lighting system.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes - available upon request
- How much space do you require?A minimum of 5m wide x 4m deep but we have been known to squeeze into smaller areas when absolutely necessary.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes - We offer this service providing the song is within our genre of music.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?2 x 60 minutes set minimum of one 30 minutes break 3x40 minutes set minimum of two 20 minute breaks
- Can you set up earlier in the day before our guests arrive?Yes this service is available with an additional cost.
- Do I need to organize parking for the band?Parking spaces are required if possible close to the performance area so that loading and unloading can be easier. Not all venues offer parking on site, if this is the case any parking costs must be covered. Please check with your venue with regards to the parking facilities.
- How long does the band take to unload and set up?A minimum of 2 hours, this includes sound checking. Please be aware to advise of any difficult access areas i.e. stairs, this will increase loading/set up time.
- Do I need to provide a changing room?A changing room to change and prepare for the performance is required.
- Will the band require refreshments?Specific events are required to provide hot/cold food for the band/sound engineer, all events to provide at least soft drinks throughout our stay at the venue, usually after they have set up. Generally, we may begin our travel to an event mid-afternoon and will not often arrive home until early hours of the next morning.
- What happens if a member of the band cannot make it on the day?Divinity only work with top professional stand in trusted musicians that are rehearsed and ready to go. A band will always be provided.
- What happens if I cancel?Cancellation is not permitted without prior consent from both you and the band, or unless a situation arises which would be covered by the standard force majeure clause. In the event of an agreed cancellation fees will apply. Details of these fees are listed in our terms and conditions that we send you during the booking process.
ASWAD-DON’T TURN AROUND
BAD MANNERS-LIP UP FATTY
BEATLES-I SAW HER STANDING THERE
BEN.E.KING-STAND BY ME
BOB MARLEY-3 LITTLE BIRDS
DAFT PUNK-GET LUCKY