Dineindulge offers a unique & truly special private chef experience brought direct to you. Combining a personal chef hire service with restaurant quality cuisine, Dineindulge is designed to be affordable, accessible & simple for you to book wherever you are.
Ideal for Parties, Events & Special Occasions at home or on holiday from £24.99/head & now available to hire across nine countries including the UK, France, Spain & Italy.
For customer reviews, just search Dineindulge Reviews into Google.
Lisa Speariett• Nov. 16, 2019
Lovely Chef, we choose the Christmas menu and had a great evening.
- What services do you offer?A private chef experience for parties and private events.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes. You have as late as 14 days before the bookings takes place to finalise your menu and bookings details.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?We offer world cuisine but we don't specialise in any one area.
- Do you offer special menus?There are 17 set menus to choose from ranging from 2 courses to a 9 course Tasting menu, as well as platters, a BBQ and a Breakfast menu.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No
- How does the open bar work?We don't offer bar services.
- What is included in the menu?Dineindulge is a private chef experience where our chefs will go into clients homes or accommodation and prepare, cook and serve their chosen meal and then do a full clean down afterwards. In short we provide a restaurant quality experience at a restaurant price but in the comfort of their own home or accommodation.
- What is the Minimum Spend?Each menu will carry a minimum spend before the price per head listed can apply. The difference will be added toy our quote as a minimum spend charge. In order to provide our service we have minimum costs that need to be covered, which include booking out a private chef for a day so they can plan your meal, purchase the food, prepare it, travel to the location and then cook and serve your chosen menu on site then cleaning down before they finish.
- Can we include Children?Children (under 12s) can be added to any menu for 50% of the menu price per head, for either a smaller portion or a simplified version of the menu. This can be discussed with the Events team once you have confirmed your booking. Alternatively, if you'd prefer to provide your own food for the children this is absolutely fine and obviously there is no charge by us for this.
Private Chef Service
Christmas Party Catering