Nicky's Little Kitchen is based in Hertfordshire and began some three years ago with a hobby for jam making and baking, the next step was to take our ideas out onto the road, and there was born Nicky's Little Kitchen Co. At the helm is Nicky and her co pilot Chris, also joining the journey is Jess (who is Gluten Free) & Amelia (who is vegetarian) both are chief tasters of all things sweet & savoury.
Nicky's Little Kitchen can offer you sweet & savoury options, along side Gluten Free crepes and toppings.
Our trailer is stand alone, which means we have our own power and will bring our own water (but happy to use what is availble), we are small but perfectly formed, we can park up, prep, serve and leave without any fuss. Our staff are fully uniformed with full food hygiene certificates and we have a 5 star food hygiene rating.
We have traded around the country at a variety of events, including corporate, weddings, house parties, food festivals, music festivals, large and small town events, fireworks events, rugby clubs to name a few...
No distance is too far for your special event.
- What services do you offer?Delicious homemade french crepes. All our crepes can be made gluten free if required. We offer both sweet and savoury options long with a selection of hot and cold drinks.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?We come to your location, set up, service and leave without any fuss.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes all our food is cooked fresh.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?All our menus an be modified to your own needs, if you are happy with our choices then we use them. Please note we can adapt to all dietry requirements, we must be notiifed at the time of booking.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?We offer a wide selection of sweet and savoury crepes, there is something for the little ones as well as the big ones.
- Do you offer special menus?We can adapt our menus to your own needs and wants.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No - sorry but we can put you in touch with a company.
- How does the open bar work?We only provide hot drinks - cofee, teas and a loaded hot chocolate (with or without Baileys). We can provide you with cold drinks but there are canned/bottled.
- What is included in the menu?We offer crepes per head, or we can offer a crepe with a beverage or a hot, cold and beverage costing to you. Everything can be tweaked to yoru own requirment.
We are able to offer a selection of both sweet and savoury crepes, these can also be made with or without gluten. All our menus cover gluten free, vegatarian and nut allergy options. We are happy to provide menus should you like what we can offer, all our menus can be tailored to your own needs and tastes.
Should you wish to build into your menu hot drinks we can also cater for this, we can provide a selection of teas, cofees, this is UNLIMITED, please request a price, alternatively, hot drinks can be purchase by quantity.