I am available as a professional solo singer for bars, clubs, restaurants, weddings, events or private functions. I also perform as part of an acoustic duo (vocals and guitar)
I have performed at a wide variety of events and venues and I have been a featured artist on various radio shows and have now been broadcast live on six radio stations across Scotland.
I have a wide repertoire of cover songs from ‘60s to current - across all genres including pop, R&B, country, jazz, swing, soft rock and folk rock, and I will make your event or function really special.
To see videos or get more background information on myself and my story, please visit my YouTube page and/or Facebook page by searching for
Steve Mcouan shamanic music• 21 Sep 2018
Debbie big thank you from me and our family for giving my grandparents the best evening wth your music sounded sensational thank you
Veronica McCole• 22 Sep 2018
Debbie so glad when I studied you online your voice and choice of music was amazing non stop dancing 30 songs over two sets just fantastic . Mum n dad had the best time ever wth your music and voice . And son and nephews all musicians thought you were great x can’t thank you m ur lovely hubby enough il b giving u a shout for my 6o th 2020 xx
Pauline Leitch, Winter Wonderland Festival Organiser• 9 Dec 2018
Debbie and Fernando performed as an acoustic duo at our 2018 Winter Wonderland festival in Perth. Not only did they look great on the outdoor stage, their passion for their music shone during their performances. Enjoyed by all. I recommend these talented pair.
John Bogue• 18 Aug 2017
I booked Debbie Abbott as a singer to perform at my birthday party for around 70 guests in the main function suite at the Malmaison hotel in Dundee. Debbie performed two full sets of songs throughout the evening, from 60s through to current, including R&B, Pop, rock, country and blues. Debbie has a great voice and a huge repertoire and sounded amazing, she delivered an outstanding professional performance which went down very well with the audience. Great choice.... (5/5)
Blend Coffee Lounge, Perth• 26 Apr 2019
We were fortunate to have the duo Debbie and Fernando playing at this venue one night. They are an acoustic duo with a great mix of their own cover arrangements of modern and classic songs and they were a real pleasure to listen to. I would definitely recommend them for anyone looking for an upbeat and engaging acoustic duo to hire for their own private event or public performance.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:I am a professional solo singer performing across Scotland at bars, clubs, restaurants, weddings, events and private functions. I also perform as an acoustic duo (vocals and guitar). I have performed at a wide variety of events, have been a featured artist on various radio shows and have now been broadcast live on six radio stations across Scotland. I have a wide repertoire of cover songs from ‘60s to current - across all genres including pop, R&B, country, jazz, swing, soft rock and folk rock – and I will make your event or function really special.
- What are the highlights of your career?I have performed at a wide variety of events, large and small, across Scotland including weddings and private functions at a number of prestigious venues including The Malmaison in Dundee and The Parsonage in Dunmore. I have been a featured artist on various radio shows and have now been broadcast live on six radio stations across Scotland.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?I am an experienced professional solo singer with a wide repertoire of cover songs from ‘60s to current - across all genres including pop, R&B, country, jazz, swing, soft rock and folk rock – and I will make your event or function really special, whether the requirement is for a full evening of dancing or a more intimate collection of beautiful songs. I can also offer an acoustic duo (vocals and guitar) if required. I am very reliable and used to performing across Scotland. have a top-end Bose PA system and lighting as required.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, private events and house parties - across Scotland. I also perform for quality venues such as restaurants and cocktail bars and music-oriented hotels. I have performed for a wide variety of audiences, both large and small, and can tailor my setlists to match any occasion.
- Who are your previous clients?A wide variety of private clients for weddings, events and parties. Several public venues including the Malmaison in Dundee and The Parsonage in Dunmore which has been regularly voted as the most romantic wedding venue in Scotland.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Either direct or via any one of several channels to market. I require a small deposit in advance and payment of the balance on the night.
- How long do you play for?I can perform for up to 3 hours including breaks and am therefore happy to cover the whole evening including while eating and full dance sets. I can also perform additional intimate elements throughout the whole wedding day if required.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have a top-end twin-tower Bose system, suitable for anything from a small intimate gig up to a full-scale venue with 300 guests and this is included within my prices. I also have a full lighting rig and a custom curved backcloth screen if required, at additional cost.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I have full Public Liability Insurance and all my equipment is PAT tested.
- How much space do you require?As a solo singer performing with backing tracks, I can manage within a small space at any venue. For a full stage set-up, I have my twin-tower Bose system, which is top-end and very smart. I also have a custom curved backdrop screen for the finishing touch, if required.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I have a wide repertoire of songs already and can customise my setlist to your requirements. If you require one or two special songs, I am always happy to learn and perform these given sufficient notice.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I can be flexible to fit in with your plan for the day or the event, but typically I will perform 45 minute sets with a 15 minute break between sets.
Addicted To Love
All Of Me - Billie Holiday
Always Remember Us This Way
Baby Can I Hold You
Back To Black
Big Yellow Taxi
Black Horse and The Cherry Tree