David, an award winning magician, has been performing magic since a teenager, and has brought pleasure and amazement to audiences all over the world, including running his own magic themed bar/restaurant in France for 6 years. More recently, David spent 6 months entertaining diners in the Yachtsman Grill on Nevis in the Caribbean, and has just returned from the cruise ship MSC Orchestra in the Caribbean, where he performed shows for adults and children.
WINNER OF THE SLY SMITH SHIELD FOR BEST CARD TRICK DURING THE CLOSE-UP COMPETITION AT THE ORDER OF THE MAGI, MANCHESTER, 2018.
David is a member of The Magic Circle, and is also a member of Equity and has full public liability insurance.
Jim Clark• Oct. 27, 2018
"I booked David for my wife' Birthday Party and he was fantastic.
He arrived before he was due and he was very professional, thoughtful and brought his own ideas to the party. David managed to blend into the background with ease and worked both the room individually and the wider audience. At the end of the night nearly everyone commented on not how easy he was to get on with but also how they were amazed by his tricks that on Halloween Saturday left us all spellbound. I would certainly recommended his services and we thank him for his time and effort on the night."
Amy• Feb. 20, 2014
"""The magician was super cool too"" - Amy, Yachtsman Grill, Nevis - TripAdvisor.com."
Chris Bailey• Dec. 16, 2017
"""Excellent magic, right in front of our Chairman's eyes! He's still trying to work out how it's done!"" Chris Bailey, Secretary, West London 41 Club"
Maria Anderson• Oct. 30, 2015
"""Thank you for your wonderful table magic for us and our wedding guests, you truly are a fantastic magician"" - Maria and Leon Anderson"
- Do you do open-air acts?Provided the weather is suitable or there is protection from inclement weather, then yes, no problem.
- How long is the act?Cabaret - up to 45 minutes.
- What type of magic do you performI perform close-up and cabaret magic for adults, and also magic for children.
- Will your magic suit my event?My magic can be tailored to almost any event.
- How many people will you perform for?I can perform for one person, and have performed in theatres for several hundred people.
- How long do you need to set up?For close-up magic, there is normally no set up required. For cabaret style magic, set up time is a maximum of 30 minutes, but often much shorter than that.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes, I have Public Liabilty Insurance of £10 million, arranged through Equity.
- What experience do you have working with children?I have worked as a children's entertainer on board cruise ships.
- Are you DBS checked?Yes
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?Normally about 30 is the maximum, but please ask, as this can be dependent upon the venue.
Table magic - Close-up magic - Cabaret magic