Pipe Major D McRobb
I have a wide variety of music to select from, as a Current Military piper (Royal Corp of Signals) and previous Regimental Piper (1st Bn Royal Scots) my dress and playing ability is of the highest standard.
I am a competing solo Piper as well as an Army Qualified Pipe Major.
Hayley Nichol• May 5, 2019
David was absolutely great. He played exactly how I expected and all my guests commented on his amazing attire and how well he sounded. He knew exactly when to play and when to have some quiet time. Lovely to speak to and couldn’t have faulted his service. He mad effort with my guests and also contacted me on several occasions for updates and to organise our big day. Would highly recommend him
David Hindson• Aug. 28, 2019
I cannot rate this man high enough! Turned up on time, immaculately dressed and played the Pipes perfectly. We Booked him for a funeral to send my grandfather off and I couldn’t of ask for anyone better. A pure gentleman who went above and beyond expectations and above and beyond what was asked of him. Thank you so much. What you did for the family will never ever be forgotten.
Connor Dugan• Nov. 16, 2019
Sounded absolutely amazing, welcomed every guest as they arrived. Couldn't have thanked him enough for such a great job
- How long do you play for?This is always set by the customer as per tune selection
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?This is Not Required for Bagpipes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Not Required due to Instrument type
- How much space do you require?enough to stand and perform
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?For specific Tunes I am more than happy to learn something new that is requested given suitable time
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I would normally play for a set of music from 10 to 15 minutes and then again when required
Bagpiper, Funerals, weddings, corporate promotions, Burns Supper St Andrews functions