I have a wide variety of music to select from, as a Current Military piper (Royal Corp of Signals) and previous Regimental Piper (1st Bn Royal Scots) my dress and playing ability is of the highest standard.
I am a competing solo Piper as well as an Army Qualified Pipe Major.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I would normally play for a set of music from 10 to 15 minutes and then again when required
- How much space do you require?enough to stand and perform
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Not Required due to Instrument type
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?This is Not Required for Bagpipes
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?For specific Tunes I am more than happy to learn something new that is requested given suitable time
- How long do you play for?This is always set by the customer as per tune selection
Bagpiper, Funerals, weddings, corporate promotions, Burns Supper St Andrews functions