David, from Scotland, lived and performed in top class venues around Marbella and Puerto Banus on the Costa Del Sol for 25 years. David was then recruited by various cruise ship companies and travelled round the world performing as a keyboard/guitar/vocalist and cocktail pianist.
David had now returned to his home town and available for weddings, hotels, restaurants, corporate events and private parties and is sure to make your special occasion a memorable one.
His first instrument is piano/vocals and before immigrating to Spain, played with many top bands in Scotland, supporting names such as The Searchers, The Easybeats, The Tremelos, Love Affair, Edison Lighthouse, to name but a few. His extensive repertoire includes the very best of easy listening, Pop, Swing, Rock N Roll, and Motown.
Guitar is David’s second instrument playing all the favourites from the 60’s with influences being Neil Diamond, The Kinks, The Searchers and Buddy Holly. He also has a fabulous country rock set with songs from The Eagles, Garth Brooks, Dr. Hook, John Denver and many more.
David is a professional, talented and versatile musician with years of performing experience and over 400 songs in his repertoire, providing music that appeals to a large and diverse audience.
From background easy listening to up tempo floor fillers to keep you dancing all night, the very best music from the 60s 70s and 80s.
David can also be booked with his daughter Samantha as the duo “Kinnected” two generation providing the very best music from the coolest classics to the hottest hits.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Restaurants Weddings Private Functions Corporate Events
- Who are your previous clients?Mijas Playa Restaurant Valpariso Restaurant P&O Fred Olsen
- How long do you play for?2 x 45 or 3 x 40 Depending on set composition vocal or cocktail
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?yes
- How much space do you require?not including speakers 6x6 ft
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Either I can sing or play original artist. Given enough notice i can learn it
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?20 min breaks between sets
David has over 400 songs in his set list from
John Paul Young
Nat King Cole
Keyboard and Vocal Duo