Huge crowd pleasing tunes played with flair and passion! - I have a massive range of music, all designed to get you up dancing and singing. Performances can be either acoustic or with my custom (self made) backing tracks which make a full band sound but with out that 'karaoke' feel. All tracks are custom designed with the same arrangement so it all sounds very cohesive.
Rebecca Molloy• 25 Aug 2019
We Had Dave in for a Bank Holiday sunday event at our clubhouse and he was absolutely amazing! His set list was amazing and he really lifted the atmosphere at the event 100% will be having him back :)
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Pubs, Private Parties, Hotels, Private Yachts, Divorce Parties, Birthday Parties,- all sorts!
- Who are your previous clients?I've played all over the south west in many venues If you'd like to know somewhere specific then please ask.
- How long do you play for?A maximum of 2x1hr sets.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes. PA is good for up to 200 capacity audience and lighting is just for the stage. If you require more that can easily be sorted but of course there will be a charge for this.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
- How much space do you require?a bare minimum of 1 x 3 meters.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Maybe. I do charge for learning songs by request as it is a time consuming process as I create backing tracks for it as well.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?normally 1 break, usually 15-30mins depending on the event.
I offer up to 2 x 1hr sets with a huge range of music - currently:-
Faces – Stay With Me
Sam & Dave – Soul Man
Tears For Fears – Rule The World
Rag & Bone Man – Human
Foo Fighters – Times Like ...