Danny is passionate and fun performer with a powerful voice and an energetic guitar style, capable of starting a party on his own, with a duo partner on second guitar and vocals, or as a band with drums and bass.
Helen Ward• 17 May 2018
Danny played at our wedding and was fantastic! Lively set list that got the guests on the dance floor and the party in full swing. Highly recommended for any occasion!
- How much space do you require?I always work with whatever space is provided up ideally at least 1.5m x 1.5m space is best as a minimum
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes. All equipment is annually PAT tested and I, individually as well as all other musicians I work with hold Public Libility Insurance
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have 2 x yamaha 10” tops totalling 1100w output and 1 x RCF 600w sub if necessary. I can always be entirely self contained as a soloist or a band.
- How can event planners pay for your services?By cash or bank transfer
- How long do you play for?Either 2x 45 minute sets 3x 40 minute sets 2x 1 hour sets
- What are the highlights of your career?Singing Singing at special events at The Savoy In london and at Cafe De Paris in Monaco, as well as touring Europe performing.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Passionate, accommodating and easy to work with.
Al Green - Lets Stay Together
Amy Winehouse - Valerie
Barenaked Ladies - One Week
Ben Harper - Burn One Down
Big and Rich - Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy
Bill Withers - Ain't No Sunshine