Female vintage style Vocal Artists performing a wide range of popular songs from 40s, 50s up to modern day, from wartime singalongs to classic jazz standards and old style movies or an eclectic mix of a range of styles and eras for an upbeat party atmosphere.
Janis Carrington• Nov. 9, 2019
A lovely lady. Daisy turned up on time. Sang songs that I had asked for. My guests loved the sing a long songs
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Pubs, clubs, and all kinds of private parties.
- Who are your previous clients?A variety of pubs, clubs and private clients across the midlands.
- How long do you play for?Quote is based on 2 x 45 min sets but I can do a minimum of 1 hour in total and maximum of 3 hours ( split into 3 sets)
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes with notice before your event I'm happy to learn your favourite song.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?At least 15 mins between sets.
Bespoke service, from vintage wartime sing a longs, jazz and swing standards or an eclectic mix of styles and eras with a wardrobe to match, I'm happy to work with you to create the perfect entertainment for your special event.
fully self-contained with a top class PA system and
high quality backing tracks with live vocals for a fabulous evening of entertainment.