Crystal Gospel Choir is full of talented, vibrant and wonderful singers and will give a memorable touch to any event. They can sing very upbeat songs with a great gospel feel, or more traditional songs with an organist if preferred. Its members will perform just about anywhere: weddings, christenings, private functions, after-show parties, funerals, churches, conferences, schools, cabaret functions, open-air festivals, theatres and concert halls. The choir comes complete with their own PA sound system and public liability insurance. Prices start from £850 and an exact quote depends on location, number of players and length of performance time. https://youtu.be/MgJ64EeSXOU
Jenni Gill• Dec. 14, 2019
Many thanks to you all for Saturday evening. I hope you enjoyed it as much as we all did!!! How lucky am i to have such wonderful friends. I hope we weren't too rowdy! I have had soooo many messages asking who you were and where had i found you! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and New Year.
Barbara Scrimshaw• Dec. 13, 2019
Excellent singers. Very obliging and friendly. The tone of their voices were amazing.
Chris Warfield• Sept. 21, 2019
We can’t begin to tell you how amazing you all made our day .
Everyone commented on how fabulous you all were .
Our service in the church was made by the presence of you all there and your beautiful singing .
We were both blown away .
So many people have asked where we found you from .
So from the bottom of both our hearts a massive massive thank you to you all
You just made our day so memorable
Love to you all
Julia and Chris xx
Joseph Caserta• Aug. 24, 2019
We had such an amazing day & your group made our ceremony so special, it sounded absolutely amazing in the hall and the acoustics amplified the amazing sound; we had so many compliments on how special it made the wedding & how unique. Wishing you all the very best for the future
Jon & Joe
Ryan White• Aug. 9, 2019
I booked Louise and her Crystal Gospel Choir to suprise my wife on our wedding day, and what a suprise it was... as she arrived at the altar the choir began to sing “all you need is love” to the complete shock and amazement of the wedding. They sang 3 other songs which were all in perfect harmony and timings. I would massively recommend these guys, so friendly, efficient and alot cheaper than their competitors. Thanks again guys and if we ever require your services again we wont hesitate to phone!!!
William Arrowsmith• July 30, 2019
I would like to thank you and your quartet for making Ann's wake one to remember. She would have loved every minute of it, your singing and soulful music was wonderful. All my friends and relatives remarked how good and professional you were.
Many thanks, William Arrowsmith.
Services From Crystal Gospel Choir
Crystal Gospel Choir - Quartet - 1 Hour
Crystal Gospel Choir - Large Choir - 1 Hour
Crystal Gospel Choir - Medium Size - 1 Hour
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:An uplifting and inspiring Gospel Choir
- What are the highlights of your career?Making any bride and grooms day wonderful
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are a pro choir with amazing singers, and we can add any instruments from just a pianist to a full band
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We loooove weddings! But we also do christenings, private functions, after-show parties, funerals, churches, conferences, schools, cabaret functions, open-air festivals, theatres and concert halls.
- Who are your previous clients?Anything from singing for the BBC to our latest couple Becky and Chris from Warwickshire
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash cheque or internet banking
- How long do you play for?Usually an hour (for a wedding service) but can be more (for drink receptions etc)
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes!
- How much space do you require?Not much. It depends on the number of singers you hire.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Most probably
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?One break usually for about 20 minutes.
Ain’t No Mountain High Enough
All You Need Is Love
Higher and Higher
I Will Follow Him
Lean On Me
Love Lift Us Up
Oh Happy Day
Anytime You Need a Friend
Down To The River To Pray
For God So Loved The World
God Only Knows
His Eye Is On The Sparrow
I Believe I Can Fly
I Go To the Rock
I Just Can’t Give Up Now
I Love The Lord
Life Would Be Dream
Love Can Build A Bridge
My Redeemer Lives
Oh When the Saints
Put A Little Love In Your Heart
Somebody To Love
Something Inside So Strong
This Little Light Of Mine
Way Beyond The Blue
With a Little Help From My Friends
You’re All I Need To Get By
Jesus Oh What a Wonderful Child
Joy Joy To The World
Oh Come All Ye Faithful
Oh Holy Night
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
Something Inside So Strong
The First Noël
When A Child Is Born
All Things Bright And Beautiful
At The Name Of Jesus
Be Thou My Vision
Bless The Lord (10,000 Reasons)
Colours Of Day
Give Me Oil In My Lamp
Here I Am Lord
How Great Is Our God
Lord Of The Dance
One More Step
Shine Jesus Shine
Shout To The Lord
The Lord’s My Shepherd
There Is A Redeemer