Lively and enthusiastic 4-piece female-fronted party band with a great range of floor fillers from the 60's to the 00's! Lighting and PL Insurance.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Please see above for the timings. Breaks tend to be between 15 and 30 minutes between sets.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Excellent repertoire; songs you don't necessarily hear live often but that you really love nonetheless! We pride ourselves on having something for everyone, we are very quick to learn new material and we are flexible in order to find the right price for all concerned to ensure the best service we can provide. We can also downsize to a duo/trio or increase to a larger band with wind, string, rhythm and backing vocals sections. We also have PL Insurance.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We'll do our best! With notice and for a small fee depending on arrangement and how long to rehearse.
- How much space do you require?Approx. 3.5 metres width by 2.5 metres depth. Can squeeze in tighter spaces!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- How long do you play for?1 x 1 hour, 2 x 45 minutes, 2 x 50 minutes, 2 x 1 hour, 3 x 45 minutes.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash in full on the night is preferred. Bank transfer one month in advance of the event in full, or 50% then 50% remaining in cash on the night
- Who are your previous clients?Barclays Plc, University of Oxford, Madden's East Finchley, Hare and Hounds Richmond, Bull and Butcher Bletchley, Packfords Hotel, Various weddings, The King's Head Winchmore Hill
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Official student events and Universities, Weddings, Pubs, Corporate events, Village parties, Special occasions
- What are the highlights of your career?Repeat bookings from everywhere we play from London pubs to garden parties to Universities.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Fun, enthusiastic function band with a passion for getting people to dance!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Fun, enthusiastic function band that loves getting people to dance!
Son of a preacher man – Dusty Springfield
Never forget you – The Noisettes
It’s a sin – Pet Shop Boys
Grace Kelly – Mika
Valerie – Amy Winehouse/Mark Ronson
You really got me – The Kinks