Courtyard Jukebox are Lincolnshire's most popular acoustic duo and for good reason, with over thirty years combined experience of entertaining at the highest level we have the experience and ability to deliver what our clients want. With a setlist that encompasses every thing from jazz standards to the current charts we can cater for every event ,from wedding ceremonies and receptions to corporate events such as award shows and family days we always provide the perfect soundtrack.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We require a 15 minute break for every 2 hours of performance time.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We are happy to prepare up to three songs for you as part of our price.
- How much space do you require?We can perform quite comfortably in a 2m x 1m space.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?All equipment is PAT tested and certified and we carry £10 million pounds of public liability.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?All PA requirements can be met as standard in our price, lighting will be additional dependent on your requirements.
- How long do you play for?As long as you require allowing one hour for a wedding ceremony for example to around six hours (with breaks) for a whole wedding or open day.
- How can event planners pay for your services?We require a 25% deposit upon booking by bank transfer and the balance no later than 28 days before the performance date.
- Who are your previous clients?UK Alliance of Wedding Planners The Knead Group Ferry Meadows Peterborough
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We primarily are asked to perform at weddings and corporate functions.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are incredibly versatile and are highly skilled musicians in a number of genres so have the skills , the repertoire, the stamina and the range to fulfil roles normally requiring a number of acts.
- What are the highlights of your career?Every bit of positive feedback, every repeat booking and each enquiry from glowing recommendations means as much to us or more than the most prestigious show.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:High end acoustic duo dedicated to meeting our clients needs and exceeding their expectations.
Ain’t no sunshine (Bill Withers)
At last (Etta James)
Bang Bang (Nancy Sinatra) ...