Courtyard Jukebox are Lincolnshire's most popular acoustic duo and for good reason, with over thirty years combined experience of entertaining at the highest level we have the experience and ability to deliver what our clients want. With a setlist that encompasses every thing from jazz standards to the current charts we can cater for every event ,from wedding ceremonies and receptions to corporate events such as award shows and family days we always provide the perfect soundtrack.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:High end acoustic duo dedicated to meeting our clients needs and exceeding their expectations.
- What are the highlights of your career?Every bit of positive feedback, every repeat booking and each enquiry from glowing recommendations means as much to us or more than the most prestigious show.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are incredibly versatile and are highly skilled musicians in a number of genres so have the skills , the repertoire, the stamina and the range to fulfil roles normally requiring a number of acts.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We primarily are asked to perform at weddings and corporate functions.
- Who are your previous clients?UK Alliance of Wedding Planners The Knead Group Ferry Meadows Peterborough
- How can event planners pay for your services?We require a 25% deposit upon booking by bank transfer and the balance no later than 28 days before the performance date.
- How long do you play for?As long as you require allowing one hour for a wedding ceremony for example to around six hours (with breaks) for a whole wedding or open day.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?All PA requirements can be met as standard in our price, lighting will be additional dependent on your requirements.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?All equipment is PAT tested and certified and we carry £10 million pounds of public liability.
- How much space do you require?We can perform quite comfortably in a 2m x 1m space.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We are happy to prepare up to three songs for you as part of our price.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We require a 15 minute break for every 2 hours of performance time.
Ain’t no sunshine (Bill Withers)
At last (Etta James)
Bang Bang (Nancy Sinatra)
Cry me a river (Julie London / Michael Buble etc)
Dancing on my own (Callum Scott)
Dream a little dream of me (The Mamas & the Papas)
Dreams (Fleetwood Mac)
Everybody hurts (REM)
Fever (Peggy Lee / Various artists)
First time (ever I saw your face)- (Various artists)
Glory box (Portishead)
Hold back the river (James Bay)
House of the rising sun (The Animals)
Knocking on heavens door (Bob Dylan)
Love is a losing game (Amy Winehouse)
Love fool (Cardigans, PMJ arrangement)
Perfect (Fairground Attraction)
Photograph (Ed Sheeran)
Price tag (Jesse J)
Set fire to the rain (Adele)
Seven nation army (White Stripes)
Sex is on fire (Kings of Leon)
Shape of my Heart (Sting)
Sitting on the dock of the bay (Otis Redding)
Spooky (Dusty Springfield / Various artists)
Stand by me (Ben E King / Various artists)
Tainted Love (Soft Cell)
Titanium (David Guetta ft. Sia)
Valerie (Amy Winehouse/Mark Ronson)
Wade in the water (Eva Cassidy version)
Wake me up (Avicii)
Wicked Game (Chris Isaak)
Wonderful life (Black, Katie Melhua version)
You’re so vain (Carly Simon)
You’ve got the love (Florence and the Machine)
Plus many more