Voted Cornwall's best Wedding Entertainer*, Cornwall Caricatures provide quick-fire caricature portraits drawn live in under 5 minutes per person.
Using a range of black and grey pens, Cassie's caricatures create laughs and giggles aplenty for not only those being drawn, but the crowds that gather in awe to watch the likeness take shape. Cassie has been described as 'The Kind Caricaturist' with a portrait style taking the perfect mix of exaggeration and flattery that subjects love.
With a bubbly personality that puts her subjects at ease, Cassie can draw either mobile at the table, or create a seated caricature area to keep your guests entertained. All of Cornwall Caricatures' Facebook reviews are 5*, and the testimonials from happy customers speak for themselves.
Choose from either a solo portrait on A4 card, or a group portrait on A3 (2-3 adults, or a family of 4), which makes a fantastic memento of your special day. From her base in Mid-Cornwall, Cassie is willing to travel outside of the Duchy to make your event a success. Book Cornwall Caricatures for your wedding, party, fun day, charity fundraiser, ball, or corporate event for smiles guaranteed!
Cassie also creates colour painted caricatures as the perfect gift for Birthdays, Christmas, Retirements or for wedding stationery. A framing service is also available.
*Simply Weddings Awards - November 2017
Harriet Tatlow• March 7, 2018
Cassie was such a friendly and warm person - I was worried that guests would be nervous to see what she was doing and to have their picture drawn - but she was so fun and approachable that guests were queueing up for it. All of our guest commented on what a great and different thing it was to have to as entertainment and how great Cassie was as a person and an artist. I would highly recommend her ( and I do) to all my friends and family for weddings and any other function!
Jess• June 15, 2019
Cassie was absolutely brilliant, very popular amongst guests at the wedding!
- How long is the act?Cassie can be booked anything from 1.5 hours, right up to 6 hours, but most couples tend to go for on average 2 hours for the daytime slot, or 3 hours for the evening slot.
- What is included in the wedding package?All guests get to take home their caricature free of charge. All pictures drawn within the time frame are included. Cassie will arrive on site to set up 15 minutes in advance, so the time you book is solid drawing time and she will work as fast as her pen will go! Optional extras include personalised stickers for the corner of each caricature with the couple's names and wedding date, and you can also purchase protective cardboard tubes to keep the caricatures safe.
- What other services to you provide?* Caricature place settings * Caricature signing frame (guestbook alternative) * Live colour pen caricatures * Caricature wedding stationery
- Do you need specific materials or conditions to offer your service?Cassie provides all pen, papers, her own fold up chairs for herself and 2 guests. All she needs is enough room to fit the 3 chairs and away she goes!
- How much time do you need to prepare for an act?No time at all - Cassie brings her pens and loves the surprise of new faces to draw on the spot!
• Live black and grey pen caricatures
* Live colour pen caricatures
* Caricature signing frame (guestbook alternative)
* Caricature place settings
* Caricature wedding stationery