Cool Vibes are a female fronted 5 piece band playing hits from the 60s 70s and 80s. With their fun attitude and professional approach they will make it a night to remember. Experienced musicians with female and male lead vocals with a great stage set up. Playing all genres of the 60s 70s and 80s and offering a variety of sets to suit any venue or event. We also provide a box of percussion, tambourines, maracas etc for the audience to play with and get in the party spirit. Offering competitive rates and professional attitude to any event , big or small.
Sophie & Carl Baxter• 19 Aug 2017
You helped make our wedding everything we had hoped for. You really got the party going and the box of tambourines got everyone envolved and much fun. Want to do it all over again.
Julia• 23 Sep 2017
Cool Vibes, cool band definitely made it a night to be remembered. So easy to deal with and gave exactly what it said on the tin. Huge thanks x
Chris• 7 Oct 2017
Hi Cool Vibes just want to say a big thank for a great evening of singing, dancing and of course banging on the tambourines! You created a great party atmosphere and would definitely recommend you. Hope to see you again very soon.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Fun and colourful band playing a great selection of hits from the 60s 70s and 80s
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Fully self contained band with lighting and sound engineer. Can also provide a projection show, this can be tailored to include photos , ideal for a birthday or special occasion.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Parties, functions and corporate events.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash or bank tranfers
- How long do you play for?Can tailor sets to suit any event or occasion .
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Professional PA and lighting with the option of a projector show.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes public liability up to 10 million and PAT compliant
- How much space do you require?Will adjust to suit
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes if not already on our set list we can with sufficient notice put it on.