An entertainment Caricaturist.
Drawing 5 minute caricatures, as a mix and mingle entertainer, I work well as an ice-breaker at parties and other events. Famous people drawn live at events include Jerry O'Connell, Theo Phaphitis and Richard Wilson OBE
Previous clients: E.I.C(UK), Imigix, Readycrest, DAKS(London), ASDA, Guinness UDV(London), Gardiner and Theobald LLP, Standard & Poors, Crockett & Jones and Accenture UK.
Samantha Jane Hobbs• 14 Aug 2018
Femi was amazing at our wedding. He was fun and proffesional and very skilled. He truly was a great addition to our wedding day and we are so glad we found him x
Geneisha Glasgow• 8 Sep 2018
We were very lucky to have Femi as a caricaturist at our wedding on 31st August 2018! He was absolutely amazing. Punctual, friendly, polite and fit in so well with our crowd. All our guests were pleased with their drawings. We would definitely use Femi again. Thank you, Geneisha & Daniel
Crystal wells• 24 Jan 2019
Femi was a real hit at the Corporate event with people queuing to get a caricature. We loved the digital element of it and the fact that the caricatures were available to download immediately. Above all else though he was a really lovely guy and even stayed a bit longer at the end to do one final caricature that someone really wanted. We'd love to have him back for another event!
Sean Oliver• 27 Nov 2017
Great communication from the start, Femi arrived as agreed and totally stole the show. My guest were buzzing and chuffed at their drawings. Although Femi offered to continue about 20mins over our agreed time, I happily insisted to pay for an extra hour of his time. Thanks you so much. Sean
Andrew Regan• 29 Jul 2017
Femi came to my wife's 30th Birthday. He worked the room with energy while keeping in the background drawing people even while they chatted, drank and ate, often without them even noticing they were being drawn (me for example). It was a great novelty for people to keep for the evening and I would recommend him to friends and family for any event. Thanks Femi.
- Are you insured?Yes, I do have Public Liability Insurance. These details can be provided on confirmation of booking or prior to this for a Corporate event.
- How long is the act?2 hours. Additional hours running up to 5 hours is possible with breaks in between.
- How much time do you need to prepare for an act?5 minutes for Caricatures on paper
- Do you need specific materials or conditions to offer your service?All materials supplied by the Caricaturist. Good lighting is required. Drawing or seeing people’s faces in the dark is difficult
- What is included in the wedding package?A mix and mingle act drawing caricatures. I can work round the drinks reception Caricatures can also be drawn of around tables without intruding on their meals.
1. A4 Caricatures drawn on paper.
This is a mix and mingle walkabout act suitable for parties with drink receptions and dinner settings
2. iPad Caricatures (instant image downloads with WI-FI)