Coco Labelle Street Food is London's Most Beautiful Vintage Food Van serving exotic flavours of Jamaica, Mauritius and Sicily! Expect fresh local ingredients infused with herbs and delicate spices, authentic chilies, chutneys along with Sicilian bites. This is a beautiful addition to any party and a show stopper at a wedding!
We also have a a great childrens menu designed by our own kids and have been voted best kids food at Camp Bestival 2016 !
We trade at Londons' local streetfood markets, and the UK's major music festivals from Bestival and Camp Bestival, Foodies Festival, BBC Good Food Festival, Channel 4s Handmade Fair and Hampton Court Music Festival.
Get a quote for your event!
Elisabeth Brown• 21 Jul 2017
Amazing, warm hearted personalised chef service! Just recreated the salmon, rocket and cherry tomato pasta, the way Coco Labelle showed me... Simple fresh ingredients and a few handy tips has turned this basic into something quite special. Thanks again Liz! x Ishraat
Elisabeth Brown• 5 Jun 2017
We used Coco Labelle for our son's 1st birthday. Liz and the team did a fantastic job and they were so accommodating when we were choosing our menu (which we changed many times). All our guests loved the look of the van and the Mauritian street food went down a treat. The addition of Sega music made it feel even more authentic! A great job! Krishan
Elisabeth Brown• 2 Oct 2017
Loved the food amazing ! So pleased we found them for our wedding had the best day ever. Thank you coco Labelle. Gemma
Elisabeth Brown• 12 Aug 2017
Coco Labelle catered at our sons wedding yesterday. What fantastic food and great service. Such a mouthwatering selection of various world foods:) Thank you Coco Labelle! Johanna
Elisabeth Brown• 2 Aug 2017
Coco Labelle catered for my wedding a week and a half ago and I am still craving their amazing food! Everything was exceptional! Numerous friends and family members l have a commented not only on how great the food was but all the service! I recommend Coco Labelle for any event looking for delis, stylish and friendly catering. Patrice
- How does the open bar work?Our Vintage van also serves champagne and cocktails at your event. Choose a bar package to suit your event.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?We do not make wedding cakes but we are able to serve your cake for you once you have cut it!
- Do you offer special menus?Yes! We can help you with vegan or vegetarian meals, assist you with dietary requirements and offer you peace of mind for everyone to be catered for!
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?True to the Chefs heritage we serve authentic Jamaican, Mauritian and SIcilian foods! You can expect some beautiful fresh foods infused with herbs and spices, homemade chilies and chutneys.
- What is included in the menu?The menu includes 2 uniformed staff, food served in sustainable food boxes. Our menu is interchangeable with the seasons and sustainability. Menu examples include: Sweet Potato & Butter Bean Curry with Kale Slaw Roti/Rice Coconut Chutney and Coriander Chutney Crispy Chili Fish Steak with Jamaican Seasoning Prawn & Mango Salad with Asian Sauce Arancini Salted Cod in Creole Sauce Sweet Corn Fritters Children's Menu Salmon & Sweet Potato Fish Cakes, Mini corn on the cob & cucumber Strawberry & mini Marshmallow cones Sweet Cones
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?We bring you our own mobile kitchen to serve you at your event.
- What services do you offer?We offer the best local and fresh ingredients brought to life with exotic flavours from Mauritius and the Caribbean with Sicilian bites ! We use our gorgeous Vintage Peugeot J7 1979 to serve you at your event! If we cant fit we can also provide you with a wonderful buffet service or use our branded gazebo.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes! Feel free to tell us what you really love and we'll do our best to accommodate!
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Our main prep and cooking is at our 5star health and hygiene rated production kitchen and transport the food to you. We then finish and assemble fresh food on site.
Food Van - Street food catering, Canapes, Bowl Food, Buffet Catering
Gazebo catering available
Menu examples include:
Sweet Potato & Butter Bean Curry with Kale Slaw Roti/Rice Coconut Chutney and C...