Cliff has had over 30 years playing experience and performs to the highest standards.
Cliff is currently Pipe Sergeant of City of London Pipe band and involved with teaching and the development of a National Youth Pipe Band in England.
Cliff prides himself in delivering a professional, memorable, musical performance.
Ian Bateman• 6 Feb 2019
Absolutely fabulous, Cliff did an outstanding job at my mother in laws funeral - he's highly professional and highly recommended.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?If for example I’m asked to play for an hour during a drinks reception, I’ll play for 10 minutes followed by a 5 minute break throughout the hour.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, generally speaking I’m able to learn for you a tune outside my repertoire if given enough notice.
- How much space do you require?Very little space required on arrival. Somewhere to change and tune-up prior to the start is all that’s required.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How long do you play for?Playing time depends on type of event and requirements which can be discussed to get most value and impact.
Cliff has a wide repertoire of tunes to suit every occasion.