What is the secret of great entertainment at your Wedding, Dinner, 40th Birthday or Corporate Function? Being able to relax, knowing instantly your needs are in safe (magical) hands.
Over the past 40 years, Cliff has become a leader in the field of close up magic because of a commitment to making your event better.
All the magic, often performed in your guests own hands, is all family friendly, making the experience more personal and creating memorise which will live for ever.
Cliff has full Public Liability Insurance and would love to talk with you about you need to make your event dreams come true.
Angela Rollins• Feb. 29, 2020
What a friendly chap! He was amazing from the start and the feedback off our guests was top class.. would definitely recommend!
David Andrew Thomson• Nov. 3, 2018
Hi Cliff was a big hit with our guests who were celebrating a 40th birthday. He went from table to table for the time booked and helped make our party a bit different. V professional with great magic on offer.
April Stern• Sept. 8, 2018
We were very satisfied with Cliff. He was clever and amusing and much enjoyed by our guests.
gordon• July 14, 2018
"Very professional and friendly magician, went down well at my party and compliment by everyone.
Would recommend to anyone looking for a magician to perform at their party."
Jim Irvine• June 10, 2017
No discussion! JUST BOOK HIM.
|Ken Cannon• March 12, 2016
Cliff is a true professional bewildering my audience. Everyone was talking about him the next day which is testimony to his trade. A GREAT MAGICIAN.
Services From Cliff Cowling - Perception Deceptionist
Charity Fundraising Event Magician
Mix & Mingle Birthday (Adults)
Wedding Close Up Magician
Birthday Party Magician (Adults)
Mix & Mingle For Weddings
Corporate/Formal Event Magician
- Do you do open-air acts?During your event, many people may spend sometime outside. Some go to get some fresh air whilst others go to pollute it! For this reason I can often be seen heading for the door, not to get away but to bring the fun outside to these guests.
- How long is the act?How long is a piece of string? I tailor my performance to the group I'm with. If they are into it, I may stay a couple of minutes longer with those guests, however if the crowd do not want to see it, I'll move on to the next group. I Never force people to watch me.....I don't need to.
- What type of magic do you performAll the magic is family friendly and easy for the younger ones to follow, but strong enough to fry the mind of everyone. The magic is close up and often the effect happens in the spectators own hands. This is very strong and will leave them with a memory of your event which will live on for years to come.
- Will your magic suit my event?Magic tends to be a universal language so will fit in with almost any event. If you have concerns, feel free to call me and discuss your needs.
- How many people will you perform for?As I'm performing close up Magic, a group of up to 12 people is the norm. Saying this, I have had occations when I've was performing, that upon looking up, realised I had about 30 people around me having a great time.
Close Up Table Side Magical Entertainment for
* An Adults Birthday Party (I don't do kids shows)
* A Wedding Reception
* A Christmas Party
* Charity Gala
* A Golf Club Dinner
* A Large Corporate Function
Lucky Chimney Sweep for Weddings
SANTA CLAUS: Home Visits