Beautiful live acoustic music for your wedding party or event by Clair de Lune acoustic duo, featuring Spanish guitar and beautiful female vocals. Based in Hitchin, Hertfordshire we are available for functions, weddings, parties and corporate events in Herts and the surrounding counties.
We have a relaxed, friendly and chilled out vibe with some of your favourite songs from your favourite artists, with an ever-expanding repertoire of classic, modern, pop, rock, jazz numbers that your guests will sing, hum, and smile along to for an unforgettable celebration.
We are happy to be quiet and unobtrusive background music or to be the focal point of your event.
- How can event planners pay for your services?We haven't worked with EPs before but are willing to do so, just let us know your requirements and we can talk about it.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Usually 1 x 20 mins/30mins but we are flexible to a degree so that we can rest sufficiently between sets.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If we can sing it vocally and play it on the guitar and it sounds good then yes, we will be happy to learn any song for you but not every song works acoustically and not every song suits my voice so speak to us about it and we will do everything we can to learn it and give it a go. We have learnt many songs at the request of a client and we do love a challenge and adding to our repertoire.
- How much space do you require?Not much! Just enough for guitarist chair and stand and vocalist standing and stand, plus 2 speakers on stands. Couple of metres square I guess.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- How long do you play for?Usually 2 x 45 mins sets with a break in between but we can be flexible or can play for shorter periods of time for example walking up the aisle and awaiting the bride or during the ceremony by agreement.
- Who are your previous clients?University of Hertfordshire, Rhythms of the World Festival Fundraiser, Knebworth Cricket Club, Bricklayers Arms, The Angels, La Concha, Gladleys Bistro, Ickwell Cricket Club, private weddings.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We have a relaxed and chilled out vibe that clients and guests of all ages really enjoy, happy to just play in the background so people can chat or to be more interactive focal point depending on what clients wish for. We can be flexible with our repertoire and running times and are able to do a jazz set, more chilled or slightly more uptempo depending on client need. We include a good quality sound system for excellent production. We love to play and really enjoy our work and that comes across. We are constantly adding to our repertoire and often do a special song at the request of a client.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We play at a wide variety of events including; weddings, during the wedding ceremony, walking down the aisle, at the wedding reception. Corporate, club and company "does" like Christmas parties, entertaining (potential) client events, formal and celebration dinners and publicity events at universities, cricket, rugby and golf club dinners and functions. We play at restaurants, pubs, bars, clubs, private members clubs, freemason dinners. We play for private individuals celebrating moments in their lives like anniversary, engagement, birthday parties, baptism/naming day events. We have our own PA equipment.
- What are the highlights of your career?Every event is a highlight for us, we love to create magic for our clients and make their day as special as possible whether it's a wedding, party or corporate event.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Beautiful acoustic music from Clair de Lune featuring stunning female vocals and Spanish guitar to make your event even more special
We play at a wide variety of events including;
weddings, during the wedding ceremony, walking down the aisle, at the wedding reception.
Corporate, club and company "does" like Christmas parties, ent...