Christopher Howell is a Member of the Magic Circle who has trained around the world to bring you the most magical moments imaginable. His charming presentation style will help give your event a mark of distinction that will long be remembered.
HIs career has taken him on television and performing live throughout the UK and internationally. Christopher has appeared for Stella McCartney, starred in a worldwide commercial campaigns and has been booked to perform from Cairo to San Francisco. Christopher has also performed on such prestigious stages as The Magic Castle in Hollywood, The Barbican Hall, and The Hackney Empire.
Mrs. S. Mason• July 21, 2018
"""Thank you for helping to make our party such a big success on Saturday. We have had so much positive feedback about you that your ears should be burning!”"
Mr. M. Bell• June 16, 2018
"""Christopher was fantastic last weekend. It wasn't actually just the magic that people commented on but his personal style: quite discreet, nothing bombastic, a quiet showman. It was a really nice attitude and approach."""
E. Dobson• May 15, 2018
“We were absolutely thrilled with Christopher's performance. He was a true star of our drinks reception and we are very happy that we invited him to contribute to our event.”
Phil Revell, Norfolk• April 2, 2018
“Everybody loved Christopher. Lovely manner, gentle and pleasant - and slightly mysterious - drew people in and held their attention. Superb finale table trick with ten guests including those throwing the party. I have seen quite a lot of magic and know a couple of magicians - Christopher is VERY good and really added something to the evening. I am so glad I booked him.”
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes my close-up magic can be performed if your guests are outside.
- How long is the act?Usually a few sets within one or two hours is best for most events. Interactive close-up magic needs to be done before the band or DJ take over.
- What type of magic do you performClose-up interactive magic.
- Will your magic suit my event?Have a look at the video to meet me and get a feeling for what I do so you can decide.
- How many people will you perform for?The rule of thumb is two hours for 75-100 guests. If you have more guests, you might want to consider a spot of magic for everyone to watch together.
Christopher’s incredible close-up magic is perfect for receptions as he mixes with guests or at tables between courses. Close-up magic can be offered at reception before a show that everyone watches together...
His show is full of mind boggling magical feats. Christopher's charming manner commands the attention of the audience, convincing many that in reality, anything is possible. Often the show is presented as a 'finale' to his close-up magic that was experienced during the reception earlier in the evening. The usually act lasts 20 or 30 minutes.