Chris Stewart Close-Up Magician
AMAZING AND UNFORGETTABLE ENTERTAINMENT FOR WEDDINGS, PARTIES AND EVENTS
I am Chris Stewart, a professional magician specialising in mix and mingle and table magic. I perform mostly at weddings and large parties although I have also performed at a range of events for companies (such as Audi, Skipton Building Society and Legoland Discovery Centre) and restaurants (such as Las Iguanas, Farmhouse Inns and Pizza Express). The magic I perform suits a huge range of venues and events of all sizes.
I am based in Leeds and proud to be one of the highest rated close up magician for hire in Yorkshire with well over 100 five star reviews online (on my poptop, facebook and google pages). If you need any more information please feel free to contact me directly.
Natalie Hoyle• July 8, 2018
WOW!! We booked Chris for our wedding on the 7th July 2018 and I can honestly say the feedback from our guests was amazing. They absolutely loved him and the kids wouldn’t leave him alone - great entertainment for all ages! Highly recommended to anyone looking for someone to entertain their guests! Thank you so much Chris! Natalie & Lee xx
Phil Fitzgerald• Feb. 10, 2019
Chris was absolutely brilliant! He performed at our wedding and kept our guests thoroughly entertained while we were off getting our photos taken. Still can’t fathom how he did the tricks! Really friendly, personable bloke as well. Thanks ever so much Chris. Phil & Jesús
Paula Bassett• Dec. 9, 2018
We booked Chris for our wedding in October, Chris was absolutely amazing, he worked his way around everyone in the room and literally left everyone speechless, even the most cynical of guests were absolutely amazed. Truly one of the best magicians I have ever seen, our guests are still talking about how brilliant he was months later. But apart from wowing our guests Chris was a dream to work with, He worked his socks off and literally didn’t stop until it was time for us to sit down for our meal. He looked really professional, in fact many thought he was a guest until he performed a trick which made for a great surprise. Kids and adults adored him. Would not hesitate in recommending him, thank you Chris for making our day extra special
Leeds Beckett Law Society• April 5, 2019
Leeds Beckett Law Society Ball- Chris was amazing! He kept our guests thoroughly entertained and amazed; you could hear the 'omg!'s around the room. He was such a nice guy and so easy to work with. We only booked him for an hour (tight student budget!) and he came earlier and stayed later too, to make sure he got round as many guests as possible!
Adam Hirst• Dec. 13, 2018
Chris is 5* would recommend to anyone. Everyone loved him at our wedding.
Sue Griggs U3A• Dec. 17, 2018
"I would like to say that - Chris entertained our U3A Christmas Tea group with his amazing tricks, managing to wow seven table groups with different techniques and stunning illusions. He even ‘read my mind’ said Kate Swann our Chairman. Chris is charming and personable and will add a different dimension to any gathering.
Thanks Chris for making the event memorable and adding a ""flame"" to our Christmas Tea."
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes I perform at several open air Christmas festivals and summer fayres every year.
- How long is the act?My act can be anything from 10 minutes up to 6 hours depending on your event.
- What type of magic do you performI perform close up magic with things like cards, money and borrowed coins/other items. I use these to amaze, bring people together and get them talking. I specialise in walk around and table magic so I can adapt my act to best suit the environment I am performing in.
- Will your magic suit my event?If your not sure if I will suit your event please give me a call. I am professional and fun. My main aim to get people enjoying themselves whatever the event. I am more than happy to work with you if you have a theme or dress code at your event.
- How many people will you perform for?I generally perform for groups between 2 and 20 people at a time. I am very flexible in this. This means that for an event with about 50 people I would recommend an hour or more. Although I can do an event with over 1000 people and do larger groups by having a table set up where people come to me.
- Are you insured?Yes I have public liability insurance up to £10,000,000.
Mix and mingle walk around magic