AMAZING AND UNFORGETTABLE ENTERTAINMENT FOR WEDDINGS, PARTIES AND EVENTS
I am Chris Stewart, a professional magician specialising in mix and mingle and table magic. I perform mostly at weddings and large parties although I have also performed at a range of events for companies (such as Audi, Morrisons and Zurich Insurance) and restaurants (such as Las Iguanas, Pizza Express, Stonegate pub group and Farmhouse Inns). The magic I perform suits a huge range of venues and events of all sizes.
I am currently the highest rated close up magician for hire in Leeds and West Yorkshire on Google and I have over 80 five star reviews on my poptop, facebook and google pages. If you need any more information please feel free to contact me direct.
Alison Turner• 30 Jun 2018
Chris was amazing . Everyone loved him. I could hear tables laughing . He also did a special little trick for the children to take away and practice . So many compliments afterwards . Thank you so much .
Leeds Beckett Law Society• 5 Apr 2019
Leeds Beckett Law Society Ball- Chris was amazing! He kept our guests thoroughly entertained and amazed; you could hear the 'omg!'s around the room. He was such a nice guy and so easy to work with. We only booked him for an hour (tight student budget!) and he came earlier and stayed later too, to make sure he got round as many guests as possible!
Michelle• 25 May 2018
Chris is a lovely guy who had us all amazed when he performed his close up magic at our wedding. On top of that he was friendly and approachable, always returning texts and emails and generally keeping in touch. We would be more than happy to book Chris if we were to plan another event in the future. Thanks Chris for adding more magic to an already magical day. Michelle
Fiona Abel• 26 Jan 2018
Thanks so much for Friday evening. You were superb and we had so many people rave about your magic! The boys loved following you around and despite watching with beady eyes couldn’t work out how you did your tricks.
I would thoroughly recommend your magic to anyone
Sue Hill• 27 Oct 2018
Fantastic night. Chris made sure no one was left out. Everybody astounded by the tricks they were shown. Fabulous night would have Chris back. Thanks Chris
- What type of magic do you performI perform close up magic with things like cards, money and borrowed coins/other items. I use these to amaze, bring people together and get them talking. I specialise in walk around and table magic so I can adapt my act to best suit the environment I am performing in.
- How long is the act?My act can be anything from 10 minutes up to 6 hours depending on your event.
- Are you insured?Yes I have public liability insurance up to £10,000,000.
- How many people will you perform for?I generally perform for groups between 2 and 20 people at a time. I am very flexible in this. This means that for an event with about 50 people I would recommend an hour or more. Although I can do an event with over 1000 people and do larger groups by having a table set up where people come to me.
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes I perform at several open air Christmas festivals and summer fayres every year.
- Will your magic suit my event?If your not sure if I will suit your event please give me a call. I am professional and fun. My main aim to get people enjoying themselves whatever the event. I am more than happy to work with you if you have a theme or dress code at your event.
Mix and mingle walk around magic