I am a professional, talented and experienced caricature artist & DIGITAL CARICATURIST/CARTOONIST, based in the South West.
I have delivered top-quality art and entertainment to hundreds of clients in the UK and abroad. These included the Royal Military Academy, numerous casinos and many prestigious hotels. I specialize in a wide range of events - from friends-and-family events such as birthday parties and wedding receptions, to business events and music festivals. I can also offer LIVE DIGITAL CARICATURES.
Live DIGITAL caricature drawing is a new and unique idea for virtually any event; CHRISTMAS PARTIES, birthday parties, end-of-school parties, or big family events (weddings, gatherings, anniversaries), CONFERENCES ..... It requires minimal equipment, and so it can be set up speedily anywhere and at any time, whilst not taking up a lot of space. An iPad or a Wacom Cintig 22HD/Wacom Cintiq Companion 2 tablet would be connected to a TV screen via USB, so people could observe the ...
Sam• 30 Jun 2019
Chris and his assistant were fantastic and really made the event even more special!
There was laughter and joint given the comic of the photos. Everyone got to take their pics away and it was all done so professionally.
I was running late, yet they surprised me on getting started and keeping the guests entertained! Thank you so much for making my 30th even more special.
Jess Ongley• 24 Mar 2018
Chris was very accommodating. He was very happy to take pictures on his ipad to sketch or for people to sit for him. A successful addition to the tea party theme wedding reception. Thanks Chris for all the caricatures you did.
Sharon• 5 May 2018
"Chris was fantastic his drawings are amazing
He stayed on a lot longer than we booked him
Everyone was full of praise from him thank you so much"
Sam Charsley• 2 Aug 2019
I booked Chris for my wedding this weekend and wasn't disappointed. Chris and his assistant were both very professional and friendly. The drawings were amazing and were a massive hit with the guests providing hours of entertainment and brilliant souvenirs. Everyone spent the day showing us their drawings. Chris made sure everyone who wanted on got one. At the end of the night after Chris had already packed his things away my husband cheekily asked Chris to do one more drawing for friends who arr...
Leanne Richards• 15 Sep 2018
Amazing artist everyone was pleased with their drawings. He managed to do quite a few drawings in 3 hours. Would recommend definitely. Thankyou for making our wedding a day to remember
- How long is the act?I usually do 2 or 3 hours.
- What is included in the wedding package?Each one of your guests will receive an A3 caricature drawing ready to be framed, and complete with a clear plastic sleeve for protection – a perfect memento of a night to remember. I can offer you great pictures and great fun, and a lot of laughter for the most competitive price! Capturing the likeness is what I do best. You can customise your paper however you like, with the name of the venue, you company logo, the names or a small caricature of the bride and groom, or the date of the event printed on the top or bottom of the page.
- What other services to you provide?Yes. If the caricatures are in high demand at the party (which happens very often), I always ensure that everyone queuing for a drawing receives one, even if I have to stay on for longer than planned. This means that you get your money’s worth, and nobody gets left out. You can customise your paper however you like, with the name of the venue, you company logo, the names or a small caricature of the bride and groom, or the date of the event printed on the top or bottom of the page.
- Do you need specific materials or conditions to offer your service?To secure your date, all you need to do is pay a deposit of £50. The bank details will be sent to you together with the booking form once all the details of the event have been agreed upon. The remaining balance can be paid in cash on the day/night of the event. For traditional drawings at events, all I need is two chairs, a small table, a good central spot and… that’s it! I will provide everything else, from drawing materials to the necessary equipment. Tip: it can be helpful to let the guests know about the act in advance, so they can get excited about taking part. For digital caricatures, I usually ask for a flat screen tv so the guests can watch the caricature-drawing live – but although this is a big part of the entertainment aspect, it isn’t essential!
- How much time do you need to prepare for an act?10 minutes
- How long do you need to set up?5-10 MINUTES FOR TRADITIONAL CARICATURES ; 30 MINUTES FOR DIGITAL CARICATURES PERFORMANCE
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?I am DBS-checked, have full Public Liability Insurance, and my act is guaranteed to amuse children and adults alike.
- What experience do you have working with children?I HAVE LOTS OF EXPERIENCE
- Are you DBS checked?I am DBS-checked, have full Public Liability Insurance, and my act is guaranteed to amuse children and adults alike.
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?NO
- ARE THE DRAWINGS FREE, OR DO YOU CHARGE PER PERSON?The guests don’t have to pay for the drawings. Each caricature I draw at the event is included in the original booking fee, so people can enjoy the act and receive a caricature as a keepsake at the end!
- CAN YOU DRAW FROM PHOTOS?Yes. During events like dinner parties or wedding receptions where the guests are likely to be busy eating or socialising, drawing from photographs is often a good idea. With their permission, I take a photo of the guests with an iPad Pro, and draw remotely from photographs.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Each guest at the party or event receives a high-quality traditional caricature drawing, in a protective clear foil sleeve to prevent damage. If I run out of time, I will often stay...