CHRIS PAVLICK - THE CARICATURIST
I am a professional, talented and experienced caricature artist & DIGITAL CARICATURIST/CARTOONIST, based in the South West.
I have delivered top-quality art and entertainment to hundreds of clients in the UK and abroad. These included the Royal Military Academy, numerous casinos and many prestigious hotels. I specialize in a wide range of events - from friends-and-family events such as birthday parties and wedding receptions, to business events and music festivals. I can also offer LIVE DIGITAL CARICATURES.
Live DIGITAL caricature drawing is a new and unique idea for virtually any event; CHRISTMAS PARTIES, birthday parties, end-of-school parties, or big family events (weddings, gatherings, anniversaries), CONFERENCES ..... It requires minimal equipment, and so it can be set up speedily anywhere and at any time, whilst not taking up a lot of space. An iPad or a Wacom Cintig 22HD/Wacom Cintiq Companion 2 tablet would be connected to a TV screen via USB, so people could observe the caricature-drawing process. They could participate in the creation of black-and-white as well as colour drawings, give the artist (myself) ideas for caricature drawings of their friends, and in the end, receive an instant print-out of the final creation from a portable Wifi printer.
The live DIGITAL caricatures act would be very affordable, and would not differ in price from other forms of entertainment of a similar kind.
I have all the necessary equipment, so as mentioned earlier the requirements would be absolutely minimal! With my experience and background in corporate entertainment, I am certain that the act would prove extremely popular, and remain successful and enjoyable for the years to come.
Be assured, that my competitive prices always go right along with high-quality, professional standard of work.
I am flexible, punctual, and able to adapt to the unique character of any party or event!
Louise Shailer• July 20, 2019
Chris worked non stop to make sure everyone had their portrait done. He did a great good everyone loved it
Marc• Dec. 18, 2014
",,Everything was fantastic.
I’d like to take the time out to let you know Chris did a marvellous job, from start to finish. He arrived perfectly before time, was dressed really smartly, and was professional. He did a fantastic job, and I know he created many, many caricatures. As the event organiser, I had many people ask me his name, and his contact details, so they could recommend/book him for future events – I will therefore do as Chris suggested, and pass around the contact details for Scarlett Entertainment.
Many thanks once again, you, and of course Chris ''
Matt Sutton• May 2, 2016
",,I wanted to email to say what a great caricaturist Chris was at our wedding on 02/05/15. Chris arrived promptly and was very friendly and approachable and adapted to the restrictions of our venue- the space was a bit tight, but Chris took it all in his stride and was happy to circulate around the guests and created some wonderful caricatures which I know all of the guests loved! My wife and I would definitely recommend Chris to other people, so thank you for putting us in touch with him, Chris helped add a real buzz to our evening party!
Chris• July 15, 2015
I would like to thank you for coming to my brother's wedding, and drawing all of the guests.
Everyone who received a caricature was impressed by your expertise, interpretation and speed, and most said that they will pleased to show their family and friends!!
You were unobtrusive and did not impact on the formalities of the day, whilst managing to interact with everyone and capture them all on paper.
I would readily recommend your services, and am happy for you to use this feedback in your advertising.
Katie Topp• June 28, 2019
Chris was great and very professional, there was people queuing up to have their pictures draw all evening. I would definitely recommend him.
Sue Jenkins• June 29, 2019
Fab artist, everyone pleased ith their sketches
- How long is the act?I usually do 2 or 3 hours.
- What is included in the wedding package?Each one of your guests will receive an A3 caricature drawing ready to be framed, and complete with a clear plastic sleeve for protection – a perfect memento of a night to remember. I can offer you great pictures and great fun, and a lot of laughter for the most competitive price! Capturing the likeness is what I do best. You can customise your paper however you like, with the name of the venue, you company logo, the names or a small caricature of the bride and groom, or the date of the event printed on the top or bottom of the page.
- What other services to you provide?Yes. If the caricatures are in high demand at the party (which happens very often), I always ensure that everyone queuing for a drawing receives one, even if I have to stay on for longer than planned. This means that you get your money’s worth, and nobody gets left out. You can customise your paper however you like, with the name of the venue, you company logo, the names or a small caricature of the bride and groom, or the date of the event printed on the top or bottom of the page.
- Do you need specific materials or conditions to offer your service?To secure your date, all you need to do is pay a deposit of £50. The bank details will be sent to you together with the booking form once all the details of the event have been agreed upon. The remaining balance can be paid in cash on the day/night of the event. For traditional drawings at events, all I need is two chairs, a small table, a good central spot and… that’s it! I will provide everything else, from drawing materials to the necessary equipment. Tip: it can be helpful to let the guests know about the act in advance, so they can get excited about taking part. For digital caricatures, I usually ask for a flat screen tv so the guests can watch the caricature-drawing live – but although this is a big part of the entertainment aspect, it isn’t essential!
- How much time do you need to prepare for an act?10 minutes
- How long do you need to set up?5-10 MINUTES FOR TRADITIONAL CARICATURES ; 30 MINUTES FOR DIGITAL CARICATURES PERFORMANCE
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?I am DBS-checked, have full Public Liability Insurance, and my act is guaranteed to amuse children and adults alike.
- What experience do you have working with children?I HAVE LOTS OF EXPERIENCE
- Are you DBS checked?I am DBS-checked, have full Public Liability Insurance, and my act is guaranteed to amuse children and adults alike.
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?NO
- ARE THE DRAWINGS FREE, OR DO YOU CHARGE PER PERSON?The guests don’t have to pay for the drawings. Each caricature I draw at the event is included in the original booking fee, so people can enjoy the act and receive a caricature as a keepsake at the end!
- CAN YOU DRAW FROM PHOTOS?Yes. During events like dinner parties or wedding receptions where the guests are likely to be busy eating or socialising, drawing from photographs is often a good idea. With their permission, I take a photo of the guests with an iPad Pro, and draw remotely from photographs.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Each guest at the party or event receives a high-quality traditional caricature drawing, in a protective clear foil sleeve to prevent damage. If I run out of time, I will often stay on to finish my work with no extra cost, so that nobody gets left out!
- A choice of the popular cartoon-style drawings, or the more original and unique drawings for which I use a special coal and pastel technique.
- Truly individual and personal caricature drawings; I am known for my ability to capture likeness, whilst adding a bit of fun and silliness to the final product. This results in all kinds of laughter - from giggles to hysterics - and there are always unexpected surprises!
- A5 format printed DIGITAL caricatures that could be made into ‘avatar necklaces’ or badges, for each person to wear for the duration of the party, conference or any corporate event.
Sounds like something you're after? I can guarantee the lowest price on the market - so there is no point in shopping around!