Chiswell Strings is a bespoke string ensemble that can be booked as a quartet, trio or duo, comprised of top female musicians. We provide bespoke, versatile and professional string groups to your event, wedding or party. We have a repertoire list ranging from ABBA to Vivaldi, and if something is not on there, we will more than happily source it for you.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We have performed at a wide range of events, including private dinners, weddings, parties, balls, awards ceremonies..the list goes on!
- How long do you play for?Depends on how long you want us! We are happy to accommodate to your needs.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We do not need a PA as we are acoustic instruments. We do have stand lights.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, up to £10,000,000.
- How much space do you require?Approximately a 3m x 2m space would be ok for a string quartet.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Absolutely! We can source it for you for free, if we can't find it, we will arrange it for a fee.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?15 minutes every 1.5 hours playing.
We have over 3 hours of repertoire, including ABBA, Bach, Beyonce, Handel, Pachelbel, Vivaldi, The Beatles and more! More info on our website.