A professional chef with over 15 years experience. Offering private chef, relief chef and catering services to the industry and the public. Relax and be a guest in your own home as a skilled chef delivers you a fine dining experience!
Amy leihal• 16 Jun 2018
Ian barbequed an American menu for my husband's 30th birthday and he was amazing! The food was wonderful and super tasty, everyone loved it! My husband had 4 plates of food and enjoyed every bite! Ian is very friendly, profressional and was very easy to work with to create a special birthday. I would definatley recommend him! The BBQ went off perfectly, if your looking for an event with an amazing chef Ian is your guy! It was great to relax and enjoy the day whilst Ian took care of all the food!...
Alan Seviour• 9 Dec 2018
Chef arrived early to prepare for the lunch for 10 that we had organised. Canapés were served first and they were wonderful a great indication of the food to come. We had gone through a menu with Chef Cathcart and agreed a three course lunch with amuse bouche to start ofCornish crab and mango cannelloni. Our starter next of duck rillettes and redcurrant compote followed by the main course Guinea fowl with Tarragon mousse stuffing, cocotte pot, heritage kale with chestnuts and glazed carrots . De...
Alison Gordon• 22 Dec 2018
"We had a wonderful Asian themed meal on a Saturday. Ian was lovely, so easy to deal with and cooked up a treat which was loved by all. Impossible to pick out a favourite part of the meal as it was all so good from canapés through to the beautiful yuzu pudding.
Having Ian there meant all stresses of the evening were removed for us and we actually got to enjoy the full evening without ducking in and out of the kitchen all the time."
Brian O'Shea• 28 Aug 2018
"Ian took a complicated brief from me to produce a nine course meal for 20 people in a venue with limited facilities. Before the event his communication was first rate. He came up with outstanding menu and on the night delivered a spectacular meal. Every one of my guests commented on how fantastic the food and service was.
Ian put together an excellent team, liaised with the venue, organised all of the logistics and was even able to recommend and supply some fantastic wines to accompany th...
Mr N Harris• 15 Sep 2018
"BBQ for 50 people at home.
Ian turned up on time with his large bbq drum and was really friendly and professional. He got on with it and cooked the food really well, also helping with some of the prep and flavouring of the chicken! Everyone had a good time.
Recommend and would use again."
- Do you provide wait staff?Yes, service can be arranged for additional fees.
- What is included in the menu?That is entirely up to you!
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?Not currently, but I can make recommendations.
- Do you offer special menus?Yes, individualised to any occasion.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?I am classically trained and have worked in Michellin starred, UK top 20 restaurants and Bistro's. I have also spent alot of time in pan-asian and fusion restaurants and classic british country pubs.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes, depending on the time of year and guest I design each menu to suit every client. I have sample menus and dishes to reflect the seasons, but these are completely customisable. I will also cater to food alergens and Intolerances.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes, I cook wherever I am needed to for your event.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
- What services do you offer?I'm a private dining chef, I offer bespoke menu's catered to you and your guests in your own home. I also have a huge converted Oil drum BBQ and can cater events, BBQ's and garden parties.
Barbecues up to 50 guests