Charlie May is one of the most in demand vocalists in the UK. After graduating from the Institute of Contemporary Music Performance in London her career has gone from strength to strength, including a performance for the opening of the Beijing Olympics! She has been touring the UK for the past 4 years as the lead vocalist in the all live production of “The Shadows of Motown”.
Charlie offers a one lady show that is soulful, classy and filled with truly nostalgic music suitable for any event!
Emma Cain• 16 Dec 2016
Charlie was fantastic, really pleased with what she was able to provide at such short notice. She was very professional and we've had some great feedback from our guests. We'll definitely be looking to book her again in the future!
- How much space do you require?Minimum 2Metre x 2.5Metre Stage space or a raised area is always preferable and ideal.
- Who are your previous clients?Theatres around the country Haven Holidays Ramada hotels Best Western Avon Cosmetics Jaguar Woodley Carnival Holiday Inn Carlton Park Hotel Marriott Hotel Stream and Rye London Free Masons Many private function Birthdays, Wedding Etc...
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Happy to learn extra songs for £20 per song.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?If I am required to perform 1 long set i.e. 1hr set or 1x90mins set then no breaks required. If I am required to perform 2x45mins or 2x1hr set the a minimum 20min break is required.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes. HK Audio 6k Active System. 4000 Watts iColour flood lights.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How long do you play for?Maximum 2hrs 1hr set 90min Set 2x45mins 2x1hr
Soul and Motown
Keep me hanging on
Stop in the name of love
Where did our love go
Nowhere to Run
Son of a Preacher man
Midnight Train to Georgia
River Deep M...