I have worked for a number of years as a lounge and events singer throughout the UK, offering a choice of mood setting playlists ranging from vintage jazz and soul classics to contemporary favourites. I can perform solo with professional quality backing tracks or with live musical accompaniment- the choice is yours! I have hundreds of songs in my repertoire and sets can be tailored specifically to your preferences.
If you're after the perfect backdrop to your event this un-intrusive collection of some of the most beautiful soul, lounge and jazz classics (along with a few more contemporary favourites!) is great to set a mellow mood.
A selection of songs of these styles can also be offered as a live solo piano/vocal set pending venue limitations.
If you're after more of a 'performance' atmosphere, I also offers a number of tailored Cabaret and party sets. Audience favourites include modern chart toppers with a 'Postmodern' vintage twist, Musical Theatre...
Dave Goodridge• 17 Oct 2017
A great vocalist and a lovely lady - not just a singer, a musician who feels the music and puts the song first.
Heather• 15 Aug 2017
Beautiful singing and playing and a great choice of songs for early evening. A lovely way to wind down after work.
Steve Tysoe• 15 Jun 2017
Cat was booked as a guest singer at our district carol concert. Her voice was absolutely amazing and her stunning version of silent night brought tears to many eyes. An outstanding young talent- we've booked her again for subsequent events!
Louisa• 2 Sep 2017
Thank you Cat, you were absolutely brilliant. Your choice of music you sang suited the hen party & all the ladies were up dancing from start to finish. Everyone was praising you & I will defiantly be booking you again for more events in the future. Many thanks.X
Lynne Dubell• 19 Jul 2017
This lovely young lady has serious talent! Truly an amazing voice and you can feel it through her music! Fabtastic!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?I perform at a lot of weddings, charity dinners/fundraisers, corporate functions, birthday parties, and Christmas parties, you name it, I've probably performed at one!
- How long do you play for?Standard set timings are 3 x 40 minute for lounge and Jazz, 2 x 45 minutes for party sets and 1 x 60 minutes for cabaret style sets. However I'm happy to discuss with you and play for as long as you want (within reason!)- I'm always very happy to work around your requirements.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?All of my equipment is PAT tested. I have £10 million PLI and am fully covered for personal injury and damage to equipment.
- How much space do you require?I can set up in any space, as long as I know in advance how much space is available! All I need are 2 power sockets.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I always make the effort to learn any special songs if requested in advance.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I usually take a break of between 15-30 minutes between sets, dependant upon your requirements!
Please see below for a selection of songs from my repertoire (full list available on request). I am always happy to learn new songs for weddings or other special events.