We provide the best (allegedly) Hog Roast service in the UK. We slowly oven roast your hog for 10-12hrs providing a delicious moist hog, with a whole back of tasty golden cracking. (NOT the dry, blackened hogs, with raw centers, you can find)
We cook your hog in our trailer mounted oven before we arrive (as the cooking takes at least 10 hours we do this before we set off)
We arrive and then can set up ANYWHERE inside or out, as the oven stays in the trailer, the hog is removed from the oven on its 6ft tray, and put on a gas powered (or electric) warmer to keep it warm.
We only need about 10-12 ft x 7ft, or the same area of 2 tables and the space to stand behind them, to serve from.
We only ever serve hog on to FRESH bread baps/rolls (unless it's a Sunday - no baker sorry!) serve it with apple sauce and sage and onion stuffing (made with the juices of the pork itself) on napkins or plates at your choice
We usually serve until everybody's content(usually about 2-3 hrs), if there's any left, we carve the meat on to platters along with any apple, stuffing and bread for your guests to have at their convenience, tidy up and depart.
- What services do you offer?Hog Roast, slow roasted pork , outdoor reared from our own family farm
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?we can supply our own 3x3 pop-up for us to serve from
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?you hog will be slow cooked for 10-12 hours immediately before the event, we will arrive with it , ready-cooked
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?we are happy to work with you - or with other caterers
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Hog roast
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?no
- How does the open bar work?n/a
- What is included in the menu?hog,staff, bread, stuffing ,apple sauce, napkins ,condiments
Lamb or Beef option