Casado, a delightful duo that prides itself on providing a carefully tailored and highly professional experience for you and your guests, based in Birmingham but available throughout the UK.
Casado offers considerable flexibility through the choice of the highest quality instruments including tenor sax, alto sax, soprano sax, clarinet and violin blending beautifully with either jazz guitar, acoustic guitar and classical guitar. These combinations enable us to perform music from a wide range of genres and styles including; dinner jazz, classical, light pop, latin jazz, ragtime, gypsy jazz and Celtic jigs and reels. The diversity of styles makes Casado the ideal choice for an equally wide range of venues and settings including weddings, wine bars, garden parties, house parties, corporate events and outdoor events, all planned to suit your needs in collaboration with you and we always dress to suit your occasion and to provide the right atmosphere.
The trio adds a bass guitar to...
Tina• 13 Apr 2019
Many thanks to Casado Jazz Quartet for a superb evening’s entertainment at Sutton Arts Theatre on Saturday 13th April. They are SO talented! We enjoyed the musical diversity of their programme and their skills on the different instruments - that was a WOW and really contributed to an outstanding evening of entertainment! Lovely banter too! Highly recommended. Many thanks to all involved.
Cliff H• 28 May 2019
Superlative in every way. Very talented and an excellent repertoire. I would recommend them whole heartily. Brilliant they made the party!
Amna• 27 Apr 2019
"Thank you all so much for today, you were all incredible and Gia absolutely loved it! It was so amazing and everyone commented on how good the band was. Thank you for braving the cold too. It was so lovely having you guys outside. So so glad I chose you guys Amna
Kylie• 18 Aug 2017
Best choice I could have made. Casado carried us through such an array of styles and created a great atmosphere - Perfect!
Stephen• 20 Apr 2019
18 fellas before a stag night listening to excellent Latin & jazz by the pool of a country house hotel in the sunshine, who could have thought it? Casado, thank you, perfect.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Casado, a delightful duo that prides itself on providing a carefully tailored and highly professional experience for you and your guests, based in West Midlands but available throughout the UK.
- What are the highlights of your career?That's a difficult one because we love it all! Probably that we have successfully played to a wedding of 1500 people one week and to 50 people in a garden party a few days later. The sound we produce works in both grand and intimate venues, we are pleased with that.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Casado are very versatile musicians having considerable experience in a wide range of styles and genres. To make the most of this diversity we use the highest quality instruments and equipment. We are also very focused on our clients needs and always keep in touch in the months and weeks preceding the event.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Casado performs music from a wide range of genres and styles including; dinner jazz, classical, light pop, Latin jazz, ragtime, gypsy jazz and Celtic jigs and reels. The diversity of styles makes Casado the ideal choice for an equally wide range of venues and settings including weddings, wine bars, garden parties, house parties, corporate and outdoor events,
- Who are your previous clients?Wedding, Drayton Manor Park - Special Birthday Garden Party, Birmingham - Special Birthday, Liverpool - Wedding 1500 guests, Birmingham - Garden Party, Worcestershire - Wedding, Warwick Castle - Golden Wedding Anniversary Garden party, Staffordshire - Corporate event, Birmingham International Convention Centre (ICC) 500 guests - Wedding, New Hall Hotel & Spa - Chairman’s Evening, Sutton Arts Theatre - Wedding, High House (Georgian CountryHouse) - 50th Birthday Party, Utoxeter - Garden party, Sutton Coldfield
- How long do you play for?We usually work to around 45 - 60 minutes per set and break for around 30 minutes but each event is different so we work with you to achieve the best effect for your guests.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, we are pleased to say have the best PA system possible for this kind of instrumentation. The Bose L1 we use produces Hi Fi quality at considerable distances and is can easily reach large audiences without interfering with the conversation.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?We can fit into relatively small spaces but the overall effect of the performance is better if we can spread the different instruments out on stands.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We would be happy to learn any song for our clients within the instrumentation we have.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We usually work to around 45 - 60 minutes per set and break for around 30 minutes but each event is different so we work with you to achieve the best effect for your guests.
Autumn in New York
Body and Soul
Here's that Rainy Day
Love came on Stealthy Fingers
Moonlight in Vermont
My Funny Valentine
Nature a Boy...