We can provide steel bands for any occasion or engagements, the size of a steel bands or steel drum band varies, our steel bands size starts from a steel drum soloist to a 5 piece steel band, other sides can be supply at your request.
Victoria de Kock• 13 Sep 2017
"What a show stopper! These guys are amazing! We wouldn't have had such a lovely bash without you!
FAB FAB FAB!"
marguerite harrison• 5 Jul 2019
the music was good but unfortunately owing to post code put into satnav ended up with the steel band not arriving to the venue until 7.10 and then of course the set up - we need to start at 6.30pm and their spot should have been 6.30-8pm - but this only provided a 1/2 spot owing to the bbq that we held back for another 15mins and to allow the spot for the 2 dancers that were due on @ 8.20pm - didn't allow the time allocated for the Caribbean regals to playout their time. we did enjoy the music ...
Veronica Wilson• 8 Sep 2018
"Good morning Sofia
Just a quick note to say thank you for getting the steel band to our celebration evening to honour my mum 90th birthday. The steel band were brilliant. My mum loved it as to did our guests. Please pass on to the band our appreciation on behalf of my family and I. A great night was had by all.
Linda• 18 Oct 2018
We have used Sofia and the Steel Drum Entertainment team for about 4 years now here at University of Nottingham, School of Health Sciences. They are very professional and the sound is amazing! They are here every year for Black History month and they play in the café, which is mainly for students. The students love it! We had queues going out the door this year of people coming in to see them. Staff from across the University come over to see them play. It’s like summer again in Oc...
Graham• 16 Sep 2018
Excellent performance. Punctual, professional and really added to occasion
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:STEEL BAND HIRE FOR ALL EVENTS AND OCCASION
- What are the highlights of your career?delivering professional service to happy clients
- What kind of events do you usually serve?we can accommodate any functions or event
- How can event planners pay for your services?bank transfer or cash
- How long do you play for?2x60 mins or 3x40 mins
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?yes
- How much space do you require?3x2 m
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?need 3 months notice to learn
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?15-20 mins break in every hour
- How long do you need to set up?60 MINS
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?YES
- What experience do you have working with children?20 YEARS WITH DBS CHECK
- Are you DBS checked?YES
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?NO
3x40 mins or 2x60 mins