Looking for a really funny Children's Entertainer. then you need Captain Cutlass a Pirate . The funniest Pirate ye will ever Sea. With his Silly magic, Pirate dancing, a Puppet show you will never forget and oodles and oodles of Balloon twisting all in a Pirate theme. Plus so much more to choose from. Spotty the Clown, Daft Daft a Clown without Make- up, Sir Dancealot a Knight of the Wrong Table and his Crazy dragon chase. For the older kids , Juggling and Balloon twisting workshops and of course. Secret Sam and his Spy training camp. Can you crack the code , follow the clues. But when it comes to Christmas there is only one FRED the ELF and Smelly the Reindeer. Santa's favourite Helper.
Manjeet Sidhu• 6 May 2018
He was great and really easy to work with
Sue Graham• 9 Dec 2018
Leigh was fabulous!
Kept over 45 children engaged during two performances of puppets, magic and fun! His parachute games were enjoyed by children and adults alike and his balloon twisting between performances was a crowd pleaser.
Interacting with Leigh while organising the party was very easy and he was on time and very well organised.
We will definitely look to engage Leigh again - highly recommend!
- Are you DBS checked?Yes i have a C.R.B. check. Also a DBS check
- What experience do you have working with children?I have been an Entertainer now for over 20 years, i have worked at many regular nurseries.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?PublicLiability is with Equity.
- How long do you need to set up?About 30 mins as i have a lot of props, but it s well worth it.
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?The average house party is about 15 kids. Then people tend to book a hall with about 30 kids, known as the Class. BUT THERE IS NO LIMIT .
Magician, Balloon Twister, Juggler, Puppeteer, bouncy castle, Kids Disco's, Wedding Children's Entertainer and Adult Balloon twister.