A soulful voice playing a selection of Pop/Rock/Blues/Soul covers.
Able to play acoustically solo, or with added band members and plugged.
Gary Moate• 25 May 2019
Callan played at my 60th birthday party. He kept in touch with me and turned up early to set up.
Callan was a great hit with everyone old and young.
I would without hesitation recommend to anyone, great singer and nice guy.
Thanks again 😊
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Singer-Guitarist playing a selection of Rock/Pop/Soul Covers.
- What are the highlights of your career?I once appeared on a very well known talent competition on TV, and exited it in the final 14 in the 'boys' category.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?I have a very soulful voice, and am all about the sound of the music. If the music sounds good, we're both happy.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Bars, Pubs, Special Events, Weddings.
- Who are your previous clients?I regularly play in and around Exeter, and have played at such venues as: Hubbox, Timepiece, Coolings, The Ley Arms, The Seven Stars (Kennford), and many more.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash or transfer.
- How long do you play for?My standard play time is 2 X 45 minute sets. There's a small break between them. If you'd like me to play for longer or less, that can also be arranged.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own PA, and don't have my own lighting.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?2-4 metres by 3-4 metres would be amazing.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I'd be more than happy to give it a go!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I take a 15 minute break between sets.
Here are some songs in my usual setlist, although I am very varied and can play a requested style if let known before:
Sittin' on the Dock of the Bay (Otis Redding)
Budapest (George Ezra)