Caitlin is a five star rated performer who began singing training at a young age and later studied Professional Voice Practise at the Birmingham School of Acting, working with some of the most experienced professionals in the performance business. She has recently featured on BBC Introducing radio show with her track in collaboration with Bewkie, 'Figure You Out.'
Caitlin has been gigging as a freelance singer for the past 6 years and loves to sing at different events from parties to weddings and in bars or restaurants. Caitlin performs a variety of songs that will relax and entertain your guests or can have them up and dancing for the evening! Her choice of repertoire is mainly modern pop & acoustic music with some favourites from different era's. With her sophisticated voice and style, this choice of live music is perfect for your special event.
If you would like me to sing at your wedding, I'm able to sing during your ceremony, (which includes songs during guests being seated, bridal entrance, signing of registers and bride & groom exit) reception drinks, and evening party (with a first dance song of your choice.) This can all be chosen by you and catered to your day. I can also take requests for any special songs you would like to be included in advance.
I use BOSE PA and backing tracks, or also sing with a pianist accompanying me if you'd like this option.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Parties, Church ceremonies, bars and restaurants
- Who are your previous clients?Private parties and weddings, Doodle Bar, The Institute, Bella Italia, Cafe Rouge, Hogarths, Stratford Holy Trinity Church, etc
- How long do you play for?sets of 45 minutes, maximum of 4 sets
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Own PA, no lighting but small fairy lights
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Just a corner of a room and one plug. I have two small base amps and a BOSE tower.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Any requests can be taken in advance and I can do my best to perform them for you!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I take breaks after 45 mins to an hour of singing for around 15-20 minutes, but they can be adjusted depending on the timings of your event. I can play music through my PA system during these breaks.
Examples of some of the songs I sing...
Valerie ~ Amy Winehouse
All Of Me ~ John Legend
Rock With You ~ Michael Jackson
Sway ~ Michael Bublé
I Get A Kick Out Of You ~ Ella Fitzgerald
Sunday Morning ~ Maroon 5
Mercy ~ Duffy
Sing It Back ~ Moloko
At Last ~ Etta James
If I Aint Got You ~ Alicia Keys
Shackles ~ Mary Mary
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun ~ Cyndi Lauper
American Boy ~ Estelle
Ain't Nobody ~ Chaka Khan
Dream a little dream ~ Michael Bublé
L.O.V.E ~ Joss Stone
Better Together ~ Jack Johnson
I Wanna Dance With Somebody ~ Whitney Houston
A Natural Woman ~ Aretha Franklin
Finally ~ Cece Peniston
Put Your Records On ~ Corrine Bailey Rae
Ho Hey ~ The Lumineers
Love On Top ~ Beyoncé
Say You Love Me ~ Jessie Ware
Perfect ~ Ed Sheeran
Song Bird ~ Eva Cassidy
Ain't No Other Man ~ Christian Aguilera
*I usually perform in sets of 45 minutes and provide my BOSE PA. I can also play music through this between sets to fill any breaks and keep guests entertained*