As our name suggests we are the discerning, caped crusaders of the connoisseurial buffet and we save the day by bringing a SUPER impressive food spread that you and your guests will love and it won't cost you through the nose.
If you are like us a sausage warrior who likes to stuff their celebratory pie hole with picky bits, nibbles and stuff on sticks or are altogether the connoisseur of the pork pie with a fine mustard, you've just found the heroes you've been looking for.
Send your call signs in an email, text us or tell us about your event today.
Joy P. About her Grazing Table Buffet• 2 Dec 2017
Buffet Heroes came today to give us this lovely buffet, I think it's going to be a real talking point of the party, thank you, fantastic.
Joy P.• 2 Dec 2017
Buffet Heroes came to bring us this lovely buffet, thank you, I think it's going to be a real talking point of the party, thank you, fantastic!
Carol Evans• 26 Jan 2019
The buffet was perfect everybody made comments how lovely and fresh & such a nice variety. It helped to make a great party. Thankyou.
Rosalyn• 6 Oct 2018
Buffet heroes were great. They catered perfectly to our grease theme party, and catered to all dietary requirements. They always replied quickly and the service was so smoothe on the night I the event. I would definitely recommend them and use them again!
Thanks again Buffet Heroes!
Judith Summerton• 14 Dec 2017
It was an ace night!! I'm so glad everything came together, and I've only heard good things from everyone
- Do you offer special menus?We offer special menus for all our services; and offer vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options. Unfortunately we are unable to process Halal or Kosher foods, due to our kitchen set up and food processes.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?Just ask us for a quote or cake guidelines and we will put you in touch with our cake designer.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?We provide traditional English Buffet and Afternoon Tea. We also specialise in American fare. We had a catering company in Florida during the 90's and some of us were born there. We tried, tasted and cooked traditional food from all over the southern states and we offer these in our wedding food stations.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Absolutely, you can adapt any of our menus or choose a menu better suited to you or create one of your own.
- What is included in the menu?Included in all our menus are plates, napkins, flatware, salad, and crisps. And free delivery within a 5-mile radius of SK3.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?No, we cook in our kitchen. It has a hygiene rating of 5. We then transport the food to your venue.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No, we bring the banquet to your chosen venue.
- What services do you offer?Catering for private events, weddings, corporate functions, funerals, christenings and kids parties.
Cold/finger food buffet
Kids party menu
Set -up and stylish buffet set up
Full service includes set up and clean up
Free Delivery within 5 miles of ...