As our name suggests we are the discerning, caped crusaders of the connoisseurial buffet and we save the day by bringing a SUPER impressive food spread that you and your guests will love and it won't cost you through the nose.
If you are like us a sausage warrior who likes to stuff their celebratory pie hole with picky bits, nibbles and stuff on sticks, you've just found the heroes you've been looking for.
So why hire us over someone else?
We have been caterers for over 25 years both here in the UK and in Florida, and believe that because of our "Americanism's" we bring a unique flair to the traditional British buffet with heroic international vibes.
Our service is reliable, helpful, great value for money and of course, friendly.
Serving up beautiful, freshly made on the day and delicious food spreads.
A low deposit saves your date in our diary and payment for this will be taken by Poptop, this makes booking easy.
You do not need to make any final decisions about your buffet menu before paying your deposit.
Once we take over your booking, payment plans are available if needed.
Buffet Heroes looks forward to being your hero for infinity and beyond.
Hetty Roach• Feb. 27, 2020
Great communication kept me updated on everything! Perfect for our event and exactly what we wanted and more. Everyone commented on how great the food was, it helped top off a great event. Would definitely order from Buffet Heroes again!
Lucy Spurrell• Oct. 19, 2019
Excellent! Great communication, kept me in the loop the whole time, food was delicious, they brought all the napkins/plates needed, everyone thoroughly enjoyed the food, will definitely keep in mind for future events
Corrine Torkington• June 15, 2019
Great service and communication.
Lovely lady to work with and helpful with any questions I needed to ask.
I would definitely use Buffet Heroes again
Carol Evans• Jan. 26, 2019
The buffet was perfect everybody made comments how lovely and fresh & such a nice variety. It helped to make a great party. Thankyou.
Rosalyn• Oct. 6, 2018
"Buffet heroes were great. They catered perfectly to our grease theme party, and catered to all dietary requirements. They always replied quickly and the service was so smoothe on the night I the event. I would definitely recommend them and use them again!
Thanks again Buffet Heroes!"
Judith Summerton• Dec. 14, 2017
It was an ace night!! I'm so glad everything came together, and I've only heard good things from everyone
Services From Buffet Heroes
Super Value Menu
Super Hero Menu
Amazing Grazing Table
- What services do you offer?Catering private events for all occasions, including weddings, funerals, christenings, milestone birthdays, kids parties and everything else you can think of.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No, we bring the banquet to your chosen venue.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?No, we cook in our kitchen. It has a hygiene rating of 5. We then transport the food to your venue.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Absolutely, you can adapt any of our menus or choose a menu better suited to you or create one of your own.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?We provide grazing tables, grazing platters, traditional English buffets and afternoon tea for all occasions. We also specialise in American fare. We had a catering company in Florida during the 90's and some of us were born there. We tried, tasted and cooked traditional food from all over the southern states and we offer these in our menus.
- Do you offer special menus?We offer special menus for all our services; and offer vegetarian, vegan, keto and gluten-free options. Unfortunately, we are unable to process Halal or Kosher foods, due to our kitchen set up and food processes and will be happy to discuss vegetarian options for those looking for these services.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?Just ask us for a quote or cake guidelines and we will put you in touch with our cake designer.
- What is included in the menu?The super easy and value menu includes food presented on disposable platters. Perfect for those who want catered food without extra services. The super hero menu and grazing includes disposables, plates, napkins and forks. We do offer a envo friendly options, including table covering, reusable platters, bowls, serving utensils, plates, napkins and forks, with a return to your venue after 2 hrs to clear away our equipment for £35.
- Do we pay for your service in advance or on the day?After paying your deposit to secure your date in our diary you can sit back and relax. Your final menu choices and balance is then due 5 days prior to your event.
- What are your terms and conditions including cancellation policy etc?Our terms and conditions are available to read on our website, a link to these terms is offered in the catering managers email signature upon first contact, reading these are the responsibility of the host/client and ‘booking’ (paying your deposit) are the steps taken by the client to enter into a contract with the company and you agree to these terms. About your food Our promise to you (the host/client) is simple, all food is made from quality, fresh and made from scratch or sourced from quality brands and/or suppliers. We buy local and British where possible from responsible sustainable sources. When supplying American foodstuffs we always use British import companies. In the event that one of our suppliers cannot supply food or ingredients that are necessary for the food you have ordered, the chef will make reasonable substitutions. In the unlikely event our supplier's service to us in unsatisfactory we cannot be held responsible. Your food is prepared in a safe environment, registered with SMBC and is fully compliant with the law, our kitchen has a hygiene rating of 5. Buffet Heroes, therefore, is not responsible or liable for any mishaps due to the poor performance of another food supplier at your event, whether it is you, a friend/family member, another caterer or shop bought food and even if we recommended them or not. We want you to come back to us every time you need catering and so you and your guest's experience is important to us. A review on Trustpilot would be very much appreciated. If your experience wasn't a good one, don't be shy, let us know how we can improve our service to you. All parties include Drop off on disposable platters, There will be items you will need to supply yourself. We also have a more environmentally friendly offer that helps us reduce the use of plastic and gives you a great buffet upgrade for just a small fee of £35. This upgrade provides a rental and set up service of a table covering, wooden cutlery crate with savoury baskets, reusable platters, salad bowls, snack bowls and all serving utensils needed, our return after 2 hours to clear up the buffet and take away our equipment. If needed this can also include disposable plates, napkins and forks for your buffet at no extra charge. We encourage you to reserve and book your date as soon as possible. We reserve the right to refuse events that are requested late or exceed our capacity to provide service. Booking our services A low non-refundable deposit will save the date in our diary and we recommend you do this a.s.a.p to avoid disappointment, we cannot hold your date open without it. Once you have paid your deposit your booking will be confirmed with a booking confirmation, sent to your email address. You do not need to know your headcount or finalise your menu in order to save your date. Your deposit is a prepayment towards the total cost of your party, your final balance will be the remainder left to pay once your headcount has been calculated. Payments can be made to us, using BACS (bank account transfer) FREE. We accept card payments through PayPal which will incur a 3.4% + .20p fee to cover Paypal fees. Cheques, e-cheques and cash are not accepted. The final balance for your party is due 5 working days prior to your event. We are unable to open lines of credit and/or deliver unpaid parties. Final headcount for an event must be received 7 full working days prior to the event. This count becomes your guaranteed number and is not subject to reduction. If attendance is expected to be more than the guaranteed number by 72 hours before the event, we will make every effort to accommodate your group. However, we cannot guarantee the availability of additional items as specified in the original order and will be substituted accordingly. It is the host's responsibility to order enough food for all guests and including any service providers who you will be providing food for. Due to our commitment to reducing unnecessary food waste we do not cater overage by more than 3% which allows for spillages only. Corporate menus for businesses only, must be a minimum of £100 spend with no less than 5 days notice and only then if we have availability for service. An invoice will be provided to your accounts department and payment can be made through BACS (free) or by credit card using PayPal (this will incur a 3.4% + 20p transaction charge). Cheques and cash are not accepted and we are unable to open lines of credit and/or deliver unpaid events. You can set up a meeting with us before hiring and a sample platter can be purchased for £18 from our corporate catering page. It is the host’s responsibility to provide information pertaining to guests with food intolerance or dietary needs and we can help these guests by arming them with the information they need (see menu matrix) to navigate the buffet table successfully. Vegetarian, vegan, ketogenic / diabetic / LCHF diets can be easily catered for. Unfortunately, due to our processes, it isn't possible to provide Kosher or Halal foods respectfully to religious standards, we are more than happy to cater a full vegetarian menu as an option instead and all plates, napkins and forks are disposables of good quality and always fresh from the packaging. All our buffet services including cold finger/fork food and hot food are served buffet style on disposables. We do not provide silver/table service. We can provide crockery and metal cutlery on request which will incur rental charges. Cancellations. If you must cancel for unforeseen circumstances although your deposit is not refundable in some special circumstances, deposits can be held for up to 6 months to be put towards another catering event booked with Buffet Heroes of the same value. Cancellations cannot be accepted or any refunds given for any reason after 5 days prior to your event. Buffet Heroes shall take no responsibility or liability for failure to supply any service when prevented from doing so by strikes, accidents, power failure, acts of God (i.e. weather, floods, fire, etc.), or another cause beyond the caterer's control and deposits and prepayments shall not be returned. Caterer reserves the right to cancel services for any valid reason. In the unlikely event, the caterer has to cancel all deposits and prepayments will be returned in full within thirty (30) days. This is the only reason all payments would be refunded. Drop off service For clients who only want a drop off service, your food will be provided on disposable platters, plastic bowls. Serving utensils are not provided, sorry for this inconvenience, please provide your own or upgrade. Any return to the venue to pick up rentals has a setup and return fee of £35. Set up and clean up service upgrade - £35 for 2 hours. £40 for 3 hours. We will set up your buffet table with a table covering and this upgrade includes equipment rental of white platters, salad bowls, serving utensils and wood cutlery crate. Your food will be decoratively presented for an appealing food spread that will impress. We will then return after 2 - 3 hours and clear away the buffet table and take away our equipment. The host/venue is responsible for the cleaning of the function room and/or bar equipment. This service charge is automatically added to your invoice if you are 10+ miles away. Hot food drop off, set up and clean up services For clients who only want a drop off service, your food dishes will be provided in disposable foil trays and is ready to eat on delivery, do not delay in service of hot dishes. Full-service £35 includes 2 staff/servers, rental of chafing dishes, chafing fuel, set up, buffet service to guests and clear away after 2 hours. If you wish us to stay longer than 2 hrs there will be a £15 further charge for up to 1 hour then £20 per hour thereafter. Setting up rooms is the hosts/ venues responsibility. We do not engage in activities that include heavy lifting, furniture arranging or climbing ladders. Setting up decorations is the hosts responsibility. Take leftovers at your own risk. Guidelines for your buffet set out by the Food Standards Agency. We bring your buffet straight from our fridges in cool boxes. After setting up your buffet, it can only be safely consumed within a four-hour time frame from drop off. It is the host's responsibility and is very important that you follow this advice. After the 4 hours, please throw away any and all uneaten food. We do not recommend you take leftovers home and you do so at your own risk. If you decide to take your leftovers home you must bring your own containers in order to do this, we don’t provide them. Please be aware that some food after 4 hours may have already started bacteria growth. Food that might survive your table; dried fruit, salted dried meats, hard cheeses, dry breads & crackers, unopened canned and bottled food, spreads and sauces such as tomato and soy sauce, cakes with icing. All sandwiches, soft cheeses, cooked meats and cakes with cream must be thrown away. And if you are not sure what you can safely keep, throw it out, don't risk it. Waste disposal/removal Waste disposal is the responsibility of the host. Where the event is a home-based party, the owner of the home or host of the party will maintain and dispose of all rubbish. Catering staff will gather and tie up all rubbish bags. Where the venue requires waste disposal, on-site bins must be present for the caterer to dispose of same. Where a homeowner, or hall/venue, does not provide waste disposal, rubbish will be left at the site for the host to remove. If you require the caterer to remove off-site a £25 disposal fee will be applied for arranging waste pick-up and/or removal.
Cold/finger food buffet
Kids party menu
Super Stylish Tablescape buffet set up.
Full service for hot buffets includes set up, serve and clean up