Buen Apetito Wedding, Party & Corporate Catering
We prefer to let our past clients and our website do most of the talking, but here are 10 main points that may help you consider us:
1) Many canapes, mains and desserts to choose from
2) Numerous verified top testimonials
3) View our online interactive menu
4) We cover the South of England
5) We only do one wedding at a time (always giving 100%)
6) Discounts for winter and weekday weddings
7) Read our online ‘promise to you’
8) We can setup the day before on distance weddings
9) The price we quote now are guaranteed and will not change
10) Just a £200 deposit secures your date, the balance payable 2 weeks before your wedding
Take a look at our website and if you would like to chat some more, there are six easy ways to get in touch with us!
- What services do you offer?We offer the following: Buffet service Plated service Crockery hire Equipment hire Bar staff We do not insist on you having all of our courses, as long as we are preparing the main course of paella, then you are free to have our starters and desserts or supply your own!
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?We do have a number of local options for venues in and around Devon.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes, we cook on site.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes, let us know what you specifically have in mind and we will see what we can do!
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?We offer a Spanish theme to our menus, but also add in some familiar ones too.
- Do you offer special menus?We have various gluten free starters and canapés, our paellas are all gluten free. We also have delicious gluten free desserts.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?We will happily cut a wedding cake supplied by you, either preparing it ready for buffet service or served to your guests if you choose our plated service. We will not charge extra for this.
- How does the open bar work?We can run an open or paid bar for you should you require this, we would only charge you for the member(s) of staff needed to run this.
- What is included in the menu?Crockery utensils and condiments. Lots of extras offered too. Please refer to our website.
Starters, Canapés, Paella, Desserts and Evening buffet.
Our courses include Gluten free and vegetarian options too.
Please refer to our website for full details, menus, photographs and testimonials.