Bryan offers a selection of beautiful piano music for weddings, private parties and corporate events. His repertoire covers pop, rock and indie, as well as jazz standards - and he can deliver musical styles for any situation. From playing background music during a drinks reception to playing the perfect wedding ceremony entrance song, Bryan’s playing will capture the moment perfectly. Bryan is absolutely passionate about ensuring his clients are happy, and he will work closely with you to ensure the music for your event is perfect. Bryan has played the piano since he was five years old and he loves what he does. Bryan has performed with contemporary UK artists Jamie Johnson (The Voice finalist) and toured with Red Box – famous for their UK top three hit single, Lean on Me. Bryan has also recorded piano in top London recording studios, including Abbey Road Studios. Bryan’s corporate clients include ASK Italian, Bluewater, Disney and Diageo. Bryan covers London and the Home Counties and...
Andrew Jennings• 16 Sep 2018
Bryan was most helpful with the arrangements and made sure everything went without a hitch. Our guests were delighted with his music. He is most professional and friendly - nothing was too much trouble. We will definitely book Bryan again if we required a pianist. He was a pleasure to deal with and we highly recommend him.
Sarah & Tim• 27 Jul 2018
Bryan I can’t thank you enough for beautiful music you played for us at our wedding. A lot of the guests commented also on how much they enjoyed it. I managed to walk in on the wrong bit, I can’t believe it, but you smoothed it all over perfectly. Thanks so much again and all the best. Sarah (and Tim)
Bryan Edery• 28 Apr 2018
Bryan was awesome. We had a surprise birthday party for my wife, who always wanted a sing a long with a piano and Bryan gave us a fantastic night. highly recommend!
Emily & Toby• 27 May 2018
Thanks for playing at our wedding - the music was perfect for the ceremony & reception and we had lots of comments from our guests about how good you were!
Chloe & Stuart• 28 Jul 2018
Thank you so much Bryan for playing at our wedding ceremony and reception drinks on July 28th, it made such a lovely atmosphere , my now husband is a big fan of piano music ! and it really made it an extra special day for us. Thanks for being so easy to work with! Chloe and Stuart x
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I play by ear and can play any tune you might want at your event - do check out my repertoire though, it has lots of pop, jazz standards and classical songs on it.
- How much space do you require?To accommodate my 88-note stage piano - or my portable electric baby grand piano, depending on your requirements.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own PA - a Yamaha Stagepas 600i - big enough for 600 guests.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?10 min break per hour.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
- How long do you play for?6 hours
A Sky Full Of Stars – Coldplay
A Thousand Years – Christina Perri
All Of Me – John Legend
Another Love – Tom Odell
Beneath Your Beautiful – Emile Sandé
Best Day Of My Life – American Autho...