Brothers From Another Cover
We are Brothers From Another Cover, a function band made up of four 30-somethings with a passion for music and making sure everyone has a good time. So whether you're getting married, celebrating a birthday, holding a corporate event or you're a pub looking for some live entertainment, you've come to the right place. With more than 15 years' experience performing together, we're confident in saying that you're in safe hands. Based in Kent, we've wowed audiences both locally and further afield.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We all sing lead vocals and pride ourselves on our 4 part harmonies
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Wedding, parties and corporate functions
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank Transfer or cash
- How long do you play for?Typically 2 x 60 minutes sets or 3 x 40min sets
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have our own dedicated sound engineer and stage lighting
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?In an ideal world a 3m x 4m area
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If we feel we can do it justice and we're given enough time to rehearse. We're always happy to discuss additional songs.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?If we're playing 2 sets, at least a 30 minute break or for 3 sets, 2 x 20 minute breaks
DJ services available when booking the band. Please enquire for more details.
Rock Around The Clock - Bill Haley
Medley (Let It Be, I Feel Fine, I Wanna Hold Your Hand, Day Tripper, Al...