The universal appeal of the music of The Clash and the passion and experience of this band are gaining Broadway Clash more and more accolades wherever they play - and this is not only from ardent Clash fans. “We are continually told our representation of their songs is the best heard since the Clash, usually by the fans that we’re there back in the day like we were - which a massive compliments
The core of the band have been playing together since 1977 headlining & supporting bands including the Damned, Chelsea and Eddie & the Hot Rods along the way. Track us on Songkick & Ents24, like our FB page & find us at broadwayclash.com
‘What a great night - Broadway Clash will be a regular booking’
Kev (Promoter) @ The Swan (Wickford)
'Venues always want to re-booked Broadway Clash straight away''
Paul (Event Booker)
'Broadway Clash are the best band we've ever booked"
Carlo (Owner) @ Cricketers (Southend)
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:From London Calling to Rock The Casbah, Police & Thieves to Should I Stay or Should I go .. our representation of their songs is the best since The Clash
- What are the highlights of your career?Every new booking
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?An eye and ear for detail, personality & ability to represent the songs of The Clash live and transporting fans back to a different time
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Festivals, Clubs, Pubs & Private Parties
- Who are your previous clients?Gigs listed on our web-site www.broadwayclash.com including recent past
- How can event planners pay for your services?Anything but credit card!
- How long do you play for?Any time-slot up to 2 hours.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes full PA & Lighting supplied as needed
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?We've not needed PL to date and equipment sound.
- How much space do you require?We are a 4 piece and can be very adaptable!
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Of course, just Ask.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?IF we're playing a 2 hour set(s) we break in the middle for around 20 mins
We generally play two x 1 hour sets each gig.
Here’s a typical night set(s):
I’M SO BORED USA
BRAND NEW CADDY
POLICE & THIEVES
RUDIE CAN’T FAIL
I’M NOT DOWN
DEATH OR GLORY
GATES OF THE WEST
POLICE ON MY BACK
WHAT’S MY NAME
CLASH CITY ROCKERS
SAFE EUROPEAN HOME
SHOULD I STAY/GO
ROCK THE CASBAH
I FOUGHT THE LAW
ENGLISH CIVIL WAR
TRAIN IN VAIN
GUNS OF BRIXTON
JULIES DRUG SQUAD
JAIL GUITAR DOORS
WHITE MAN IN HAMMERSMITH PALAIS
(There are many more great songs in the back-catalogue that we also switch in & out of the sets)
Broadway Clash Band Members
Larry, John, Steve, Dave