Close up magic for wedding birthdays, house parties ect. can also do small parlour shows where everyone is together watching.
Ben Patrick• 8 Jun 2019
OMG. Not sure what more I can say. I ordered a close up magician for my wife's 40th and boy did Brian deliver!! Not only did he bring a box of tricks but he brought a personality to go with it too. Engaged with my guests fantastically, dealt with the odd one that had the extra drink or two without batting an eyelid. We're all still left wondering how he performed the tricks right in front of us. Would I recommend? Without hesitation. If I need a magician for another event, he'll be the fir...
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes
- How long is the act?Anything from 30 minutes to two hours.
- What type of magic do you performClose up magic for wedding birthdays, house parties ect. can also do small parlour shows where everyone is together watching.
- Will your magic suit my event?It should unless its a full stage show.
- How many people will you perform for?Performed from 10 to 200
Card tricks, coins rope etc etc