Bokit'la is the first French Caribbean street food caterer based in London. This is an original alternative to the usual English Caribbean food that most of you already know in the U.K.
We are a family run business sharing a taste of Guadeloupe by preparing freshly made food, packed with natural ingredients and full of flavour. It takes influences from the french, indian and african gastronomy and offers unique menu combinations for your guests.
Our flagship dish is the Bokit, a french caribbean burger made of freshly fried dough filled with chicken, fish or veggies with salad. Add our special spicy sauce (5 levels of heat) and you are all set!
We will complement your atmosphere at your event thanks to the warmth of our active Team.
Contact us for a quotation. We speak French, Creole and English!
- What services do you offer?Level 1 - delivery within 10 miles - from £100 excluding delivery cost Level 2 - Home & indoor event catering - from £450 Level 3 - Outdoor catering - from £600 Level 4 - Street food & Festivals catering - from £1000 minimum spend
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes, we will discuss your requirements and set up
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?French caribbean which is a mixture of french, indian and african food. Please note this is different to Jamaican food and will be a great alternative to make your guests discover something new but yet tasty.
- Do you offer special menus?This could be discussed, yes.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No
- How does the open bar work?We offer drinks as part of a buffet.
- What is included in the menu?Menus are customisable
There are three easy steps between you and your delicious Bokit.
1. Pick your size: small, medium or large. We cater to everyone's hunger and wallet 😉
2. Select from one of three delicious fillings: Currently serving Chicken, Salt-Fish or Aubergine (suitable for vegans)
3. Choose from one of our home made spices available in five different heat intensities - ranging from mild to extremely hot
4. Finally you have the option to add extra toppings such as avocado, salad or more aubergines...creating endless mixes.
Voilà! Your Bokit is ready!
Example of dishes:
Bokit - french caribbean burger filled with marinated meat/veggies & salad
mini Bokit - finger food version of the Bokit
Creole chicken - like the jerk chicken with a french influence
fried salt fish fritters - great finger food
sweet potato fries - the ultimate caribbean fries
Coconut Sorbet - summer desert
Coconut or Pineapple Cake - exotic and warm desert
Caresse - homemade exotic fruit juice
Planteur - infamous french caribbean cocktail (rum based)
Ti punch - infamous french caribbean cocktail (rum & lime based)
Champagne - from small french producers