Blobbie Williams is the most original and respected Parody/Tribute to the Ultimate entertainer, Robbie Williams and is touring the ‘The Heavier Entertainment Show!’.
You may have seen Blobbie on Ch4 when he won the TV show 'Come Dine With Me’ or in Dave Lambs house for a spin of TV show called ‘Come Dine With Me Champions!’
Blobbie has fast become a friend to the stars after performing along side many big names in the Music & TV industry.
Since the Blobster performed on the main stage of a music festival, a video went viral after a lady threw her prosthetic leg to him when he saw her waving it in the crowd and asked her to pass it to him.
With interviews & Tv appearances from Hollywood to Australia, New York to Brazil and everywhere in-between this one moment has shot Blobbie to true Global fame.
Whilst filming for a CBBC TV show at Elstree Studios, the Director stopped filming and said "sorry, I worked with Robbie just the other week and you look and act the same and it's f...
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Blobbie Williams is the Heavyweight King of Pop & Comedy, International Sex Symbol & The Biggest Robbie Williams Parody/Tribute in the World!
- What are the highlights of your career?Performing for Robbie Williams and Supporting Olly Murs are just two of many highlights! I also won the TV show Come Dine With Me on Channel 4.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?I perform at Corporate Events, Festivals, Holiday parks, Theatres and Private Parties.
- How long do you play for?The show is one set at 1hr 25 minutes although can be tailored however the show does not come in two sets.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I have a PAT test and Public Liability for £10,000,000 with the musicians union.
- How much space do you require?A minimum space of 8 foot wide by 8 foot deep.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?There is always a chance I perform your favourite Robbie Williams song so just ask!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?The show is one set! however I will always try and arrive before your guests to set and soundcheck.
- How long do you take to setup and soundcheck?About 45 minutes depending on loading.
- Do you require anything else when booking?I ask for one carpark space near the loading of the venue and a lockable room to change in and keep valuables when on stage plus soft drinks.
THE FULL SHOW IS ONE HOUR 25 MINUTES INCLUDING THE BEST OF ROBBIE WILLIAMS.