Direct from London's West End! Now taking bookings for 2020 and mid week bookings ONLY for 2019.
Award winning female vocalist currently the lead vocalist with The Chicago Blues Brothers And recently appeared in The Greatest Show at Liverpool Arena. Specialising in musical theatre and easy listening I have over 500 songs in my repertoire that can either be backed using backing tracks or with another musician (please note duo prices start at 300). I have ten years experience in the entertainment and theatre world so you are in truly safe hands. All equipment provided including lighting.
PLEASE NOTE I HAVE LIMITED 2019 AVAILABILITY. CURRENTLY TAKING BOOKINGS FOR 2020 WEDDINGS & EVENTS- PLEASE BEAR THIS IN MIND WHEN PLANNING YOUR BIG DAY.
AVAILABLE 2019 PREMIUM DATES:
Sunday 12th May
Sat 25th May
Sat 1st June
Sat 8th June
Sat 27th July
Sunday 28th July
Sat 3rd August
Sat 10th August
Sat 17th August
Sunday 22nd September
Sunday 27th October
Sunday 24th November
Sunday 22nd December
Sunday 29th December
Services From Biddy
West End Female Vocalist - 2 x 45 Minutes
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, awards ceremonies, hotels, bars and restaurants.
- Who are your previous clients?Mercure, Haven, Bourne Leisure, TUI, Best Western, Hoeseasons, Envied Events, BBC Look North, Shearings Holidays.
- How long do you play for?Usually 2x1 hour spots that can be divided to suit plus dj duties if required.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes- Equity member
- How much space do you require?About 6ft by 4ft would be the minimum space.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes absolutely.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Up to the event organisers- we work together to plan this.
- What style of music do you offer?A varied choice- I am a trained vocalist who has toured the UK and overseas in many different productions so I can turn my hand to most genres.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes, anything goes!
- Do you do open-air acts?If it is a secure and covered stage or the PA is provided. Otherwise no.
Genres I cover include Motown, musicals, pop, jazz and rock.
Over 500 songs to choose from and a list is available on request for you to cater your own event entertainment.
For weddings I can provide singing for either ceremony or post ceremony drinks (usually about 30 minutes) and then a one hour party set at the evening do followed by a disco until the event ends.