Bethany Jane & Bro
Bethany Jane & Bro are a dynamic pop duo who offer high quality live music for events and functions. Ranging from delicate and beautiful acoustic covers to huge, floor-filling anthems, Bethany Jane & Bro are extremely versatile, and are able to tailor their performances to suit any event.
Offering both electric and acoustic set ups, they can offer quality live music for any event. Despite their small footprint, Bethany Jane & Bro offer a huge sound, that of a full band playing without the price tag.
Growing up together, Bethany and her brother Galen have played music together from a very early age. Bethany began her musical journey on the piano, and went on to learn the guitar and ukulele. Galen also first learnt piano, but found his love for drumming from the age of 10. He eventually went on to complete his degree in Professional Musicianship at the Brighton Institute of Modern Music.
Dave• 25 May 2019
Bethany and her brother were amazing. Everyone commented on how amazing they both were. Both were professionals at all times. Would and definitely recommended. Thank you for a truly magical night.
Poppy• 15 Jun 2018
Super professional duo with a lovely unique sound. Performed an amazing set at our wedding along with learning a custom song to perform during the ceremony. Really made the day special and would definitely recommend.
Rob T• 3 Aug 2019
Perfect for our wedding. Came highly recommend from an entertainment specialist who knows......They offered a full and changing variety of entertainment throughout the day. A vast musical repertoire of different styles to suit as the day progressed....., We chose acoustic for sessions in the sun with the champagne. Electric then suited the disco later on. No separate disc music was required either, they happily filled in gaps between their sets with prerecorded music of our choice. We have to sa...
Wez• 21 Jul 2018
What can I say? An absolutely amazing performance. All of my guests loved it!! Fantastic feedback from my customers and a very good evening. Thank you so much and I absolutely recommend Bethany Jane & Bro!
Amanda• 23 Mar 2019
Bethany Jane & Bro did an acoustic set at my birthday party, they were fantastic! They checked what songs we wanted beforehand and then entertained us brilliantly on the night! Highly recommend them, they are brilliant and such lovely people
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Live music function duo - small foot print BIG sound!
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?With our electric set up, we provide the sound of a full function band without the same price tag. Our top quality equipment allows us to tailor our sound to any venue, no matter the size of it. So if you want thumping tunes but are worried about volume, this is no issue for us as our equipment allows total control, over levels. We also require very little space to perform, this perfect for smaller venues.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, parties, anything really that requires music!
- Who are your previous clients?Boston Consulting Group, Greene King, many happy brides and grooms and lots more
- How can event planners pay for your services?Get in touch with us
- How long do you play for?We can play anywhere from 2 x 45 minutes sets all the way to up to 5 x 45 sets of music depending on what package you choose.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Not a lot as it's just the two of us - get in touch with us to discuss further
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Probably, please let us know if you have a specific request, most songs can be learnt with one months notice.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Usually each set will have a 15-20 minute break between, can make this up to 30 minutes.
Perfect day – Lady Antebellum
Rolling in the Deep – Adele
Happy – Pharrell Williams
Price Tag – Jessie J
Stuck Like Glue – Sugarland
Flames – Sia
All I am – Jess Glynn