I am a 19 year old female singer and guitarist, I can also play piano. I can learn near enough anything within a day or two so am able to take up opportunities at short notice if needed.
- How long do you play for?Up to 3 hours currently
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?No, I have a microphone and small amp however this wouldn't be suitable for a large room or event.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?No however I am working on this
- How much space do you require?Just enough for myself an amp and a microphone stand. Or a keyboard if required
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Of course, I am willing to learn anything a client wishes however please note it may not sound identical as I do sometimes have to slightly alter keys.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?A 10 minute break every hour
- What services do you offer?Signing at any kind of event, I can sing a variety of songs suitable for many events.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No, I just provide a buffet that would need collecting or I can travel to a venue if travel costs are covered
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?I cook in my own home
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Of course, I do not have a set menu as I make a menu with my client based on their wants and needs.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Buffet foods such as sandwiches, homemade pizzas and puff pastry pizzas. Chicken nuggets, salads, a variety of pastry dishes, sausage rolls, feta parcels etc. I also bake so I can do cupcakes and sponge cakes, as well as many other desserts such as profiteroles, cheesecakes, trifles etc.
- Do you offer special menus?I offer vegetarian and I can do gluten free and dairy free at a small cost more as these ingredients cost more
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No, I do not specialise in decorated cakes.
- How does the open bar work?I do not have a bar
- What is included in the menu?I do not have a menu
- Do you have your own music equipment.Yes I have a guitar, leads, microphone and an amp however for a large event I would require a full PA system.
I do not have a formal set list as I work with my clients and perform what they wish.