At Benson's Catering Limited, we provide catering and delivery services throughout Gloucestershire and the Cotswolds, and beyond. Established in 2006 by former Claridge's sous chef, James Benson, enjoy fine foods in your own home, at a holiday cottage, or venue of your choice, all cooked and served to you by our friendly and experienced staff. We also cater weddings, barbecues, buffets, large family gatherings and corporate events, as well as offering cookery classes and fantastic, time-and-money saving weekend packages.
Nicky Bagnall• May 4, 2017
Super food, reasonable price and kitchen was left sparkling clean when finished. I highly recommend james and his catering team.
- What services do you offer?Catering Chefs Waiting Staff Wedding Catering Barbecue Catering Hog Roast Buffet Catering Private Dining Corporate Catering Holiday Catering Cookery Classses
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?We work exclusive with a local venue and can also recommend a number of other homes, estates and tythe barns in the local area.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes. Where no kitchen facilities are readily available, we can work from a catering tent and can arrange hire any necessary heavy equipment (i.e. ovens, etc.). We provide our own barbecue equipment free of charge.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes, all of our food is homemade, by us, and as such we are happy to offer a bespoke menu to meet you individual needs. We also cater for all common food allergies.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?We offer all types of cuisine, with traditional, pan-Asian and Mediterranean as popular specialties.
- Do you offer special menus?Yes, we have a number of themed suggestions; including various world cuisines, film/tv and novelty events. We also offer 5 or 7 course tasting menus and centrepiece dishes for those extra special occasions.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No, I'm sorry but we do not offer traditional wedding cakes. We can, however serve this as or with dessert if requested. We can supply cheese wedding cakes, if required.
- How does the open bar work?We can provide waiting staff to operate a bar table for you upon request. This is on the basis that all alcohol has been pre-purchased and is not to be charged for at the point of service, as we do not hold a licence for the sale of alcohol, either directly to you or to your guests.
- What is included in the menu?We offer a wide range of menus, to fit with all types of events, from family holidays to 3 course private dining or 7 course tasting menus. We also cater for weddings, buffets and barbecues as well as corporate packages and lunches.