The Ben Playford trio are a vocal led piano ensemble that specialises in playing well-known tunes from the jazz and blues repertoire. They play everything from ballads to bossa's, blues to up-tempo swing numbers. They provide a perfect backdrop to a civilised meal or wedding reception drinks but can also get people on to the dancefloor for evening entertainment. They can also offer play as a duo depending on your budgetry constraints.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We normally take a 15 minute break every 45 minutes but are flexible.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, we'll happily learn one tune of your choosing.
- How much space do you require?5m x 3m
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have are our own PA and can arrange lighting too.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash or bank transfer
- Who are your previous clients?Hilary Step Stretford Public Hall Basil and Lily (Prestwich) Harrogate Brasserie Private functions and weddings
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, private functions, bars, restaurants and jazz gigs.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Prices are kept low owing to the small bandsize and Ben doubling up on keys and vocals.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Sing and dance along to well known tunes played tastefully by this trio of excellent musicians.
Ain’t Nobody’s Business
Beyond the Sea
Dream a Little Dream
God Bless the Child
Good Morning Heartache
I Can’t Get Starte...